PERB In Need of Banner

Spa reviews??

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,050
2,824
113
Good afternoon fellow pooners.

Maybe it’s just me but it really seems like reviews for many spas around town have really slowed down or are pretty much nonexistent.
Often as well, when a review is also posteda lot of information is missing and/or the post is cryptic, which causes a lot of questions to be asked.
“What was the cost?” “Approx age?” “How was her English?” “Overall appearance?”
Then these questions often go unanswered.
A few Spas are highly reviewed like Sole and Swan Lake while many others are just not talked about at all.
Broadway Spa now Coco Spa was heavily discussed but now nothing.
New Star was up there too…now nothing!
There is also the fact when rarely a nice young lady is reviewed I’m sure there is a rush of lurkers forming a stampede rushing to see her.

Is this just a result of the same people tired of being the only ones writing reviews, while many lurkers keep their lips sealed?

I see the only way to make things better for everyone including all these nice young ladies out there is to post reviews both good and bad.
We can push the bad apples out and help the nice girls more if we all just share info!

I’ve also been personally called out for being a none-contributor many times.
I poon maybe 1-2 times a month (Although it’s been a long time since I last saw a girl) and I pretty much post about every girl I’ve seen and done many TOFTT’s over the years.
I will only keep quiet if I am provided a DM on a hidden gem and I’ve been asked to stay quiet.

I’m hoping we can have a good clean conversation about this and this is not the place to throw insults around.
 
  • Like
Reactions: SolidSnake

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,050
2,824
113
It would be nice to see more reviews of the suburban spas. Guys must be visiting them, if they are still in business.
And that’s the issue.
These places seem to be able to stay in business which means there are guys visiting them yet zero reviews…
When guys don’t post reviews both good and bad then the bad places keep getting customers that won’t walk after they are greeted by aunties and the young hotties will just keep leaving to go to other shops that are potentially busier.
Then you get the 411 questions “So I saw this really hot girl at Spa X a few months ago and now she’s gone…”
Yet buddy never post a review on her and wants help locating said girl!
 

Tsubame

Active member
Jul 22, 2025
134
105
43
I was just looking for a spa today @Commercial & Broadway area & had no idea if any spa there exists
Never seen a review for anything on Commercial

Maybe head west to Kingsway. There are many spas there I believe. If you cross reference with google maps there are reviews for at least some of them.
 

MassageLoverboi69

New member
Sep 11, 2026
5
1
3
Its funny you post this i posted kinda the same thing not long ago.

Times are tough things are so expensive these days like groceries, have you seen the cost of beef! You really have to be picky on who you wanna spend your hard earn cash on, unless you know you're a whale which I'm sure some pooners are.

This means that it gets expensive for providers as well with utility cost, rent and etc..... So rates go up. So the last thing you want is a bad experience and that's like big money down the drain.

This goes for independents as well,

Not a lot of new upcoming talent i would say these days.

Some of the veterans providers are definitely starting to burn out too, which i dont blame them because for some they been doing it for almost 20 years lol kind of hard to keep that day 1 spark going.
 
Vancouver Escorts