Shemale Canada reviews

undercover

I like em thick
Apr 30, 2004
116
37
28
How do we feel about the reviews on Shemale Canada? I really want to see visiting Pamela but the only reviews I can find anywhere are just on Shemale Canada, which I find a bit odd….. thoughts?
 

Gear Jammer

Active member
Feb 6, 2025
123
69
28
How do we feel about the reviews on Shemale Canada? I really want to see visiting Pamela but the only reviews I can find anywhere are just on Shemale Canada, which I find a bit odd….. thoughts?
I don't think that's at all odd. That's a long time dedicated cross country forum. This is a 'relatively ' new page
 
  • Like
Reactions: undercover

tslover45

New member
Dec 10, 2025
11
8
3
I agree.. I do trust the page more.. someone told me the girls have to verify with a real face pic or video. Most of the girls in that page are real and reviews have to be made from a real account.
 
  • Like
Reactions: undercover

T-Banger

Active member
May 15, 2024
186
94
28
I agree.. I do trust the page more.. someone told me the girls have to verify with a real face pic or video. Most of the girls in that page are real and reviews have to be made from a real account.
When you say "the page" what do you mean by that? Backpage?
 

T-Banger

Active member
May 15, 2024
186
94
28
How do we feel about the reviews on Shemale Canada? I really want to see visiting Pamela but the only reviews I can find anywhere are just on Shemale Canada, which I find a bit odd….. thoughts?
I've wondered about the reviews there myself, I still think there are scammers on there as well; no question about it.
 

undercover

I like em thick
Apr 30, 2004
116
37
28
I've wondered about the reviews there myself, I still think there are scammers on there as well; no question about it.
For what it’s worth, I’ve since found lots of reviews on Pamela on Tgirl forums, the vast majority are negative, while the SMC reviews are all positive……🤷🏻‍♂️ To many red flags for me. I’m gonna pass on her.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts