Second phone numbers.. your experience?

provert

New member
Mar 18, 2012
4
2
3
I saw a post here with someone mentioned a burner phone and it got me thinking.

Now for me every one who is in this industry and likely to get a message from me already has my number. But I figure it could be a good topic to start up on this forum.

For me it could be handy as the party scene back home is powered by WhatsApp groups and I’ve avoided joining up because I don’t want my number floating around like that.

Also having a West Coast number again might help me get a job back here.

What is your experience? Do you have one? Who is your provider? Did you get a good deal? And I assume eSIM is the way to go.

Thanks!

( long time listener first time poster )
 

Dawgspeed

Well-known member
Jan 11, 2024
105
313
63
Fantasy Island
I saw a post here with someone mentioned a burner phone and it got me thinking.

Now for me every one who is in this industry and likely to get a message from me already has my number. But I figure it could be a good topic to start up on this forum.

For me it could be handy as the party scene back home is powered by WhatsApp groups and I’ve avoided joining up because I don’t want my number floating around like that.

Also having a West Coast number again might help me get a job back here.

What is your experience? Do you have one? Who is your provider? Did you get a good deal? And I assume eSIM is the way to go.

Thanks!

( long time listener first time poster )
Good Day
Search is your friend. The lounge is full of information on burner phones. all the information you need will be found i am pretty sure
Cheers
 

drivr8

Member
May 20, 2004
56
71
18
YVR
you can also try apps like fongo.com gives you a free phone number via the app. I've been using it for about a decade. it uses your cell connection on your phone if you're not on wifi. perfect for texting and setting up appmts.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts