Karina Espinosa
E.D. Meds

Scammers with counterfeit money

Sexyfuninthevalley

Sep 23, 2020
I met with a couple names Dana and Tamara .. they seemed like they were a genuine couple looking for a threesome . I met with them for the agreed upon amount if $550 . I got there to their hotel in Abbotsford called the clarion conference and hotel . They gave me the money which I thought and trusted it was all there . That is where I went wrong by not counting it .i stayed for longer then the two hours and left and even offered some money back to them. I counted as soon as I left and half of it was counterfeit us money . I was so disappointed and went back to room to knock on door and they did not answer. They are obvuosly scam artists And would hate for someone else to get ripped off . Putting this out there so beware .. their phone number is +12506824458 and they say they are from Kelowna .

Vannessax

a logical and analytical slut / INTP
Mar 17, 2018
Vancouver
onlyfans.com
I’m so sorry this happened to you. Don’t blame yourself for not counting it, we’ve all been there. What a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s awkward to count it in front of them. Even when people say “well why didn’t you ask for the money upfront”, These situations are so much more complex than other people realize, because we are dealing with humans and real life situations, not every situation will be the same. We’re supposed to come across as “not all about business” but still be professional at the same time, so it’s a weird mix.

Riza

Filipina MILF
Supporting Member
Jun 3, 2013
Richmond incall
riza.ca
Yes has happened to me a few times. Occasionally your instincts will let you down. I know its hard to do but you have to think everyone is out to rip you off. They aren’t and its only a small percentage but it helps in situations like this. Try to take a quick break as soon as getting the money and go into the washroom and count it. I don’t do outcalls often but that what I do and at same time send a text to the SO to let him know everything is ok. I also have to send a text at the end of time that everything is ok.

Stay safe and just remember, karma is a bitch and they will get what they deserve. I also think about it that I can afford losing that money way more than they can. Probably live in a basement apartment somewhere.

susi

Sassy Strumpette
Jun 28, 2008
@the Meat Market!!!lol
.i stayed for longer then the two hours and left and even offered some money back to them. I counted as soon as I left and half of it was counterfeit us money . I was so disappointed and went back to room to knock on door and they did not answer. They are obvuosly scam artists And would hate for someone else to get ripped off . Putting this out there so beware .. their phone number is +12506824458 and they say they are from Kelowna .
so sorry this happened to you...

love susie

Reactions: westwoody

helix1234

Sep 30, 2014
I’m so sorry this happened to you. Don’t blame yourself for not counting it, we’ve all been there. What a lot of people don’t understand is that it’s awkward to count it in front of them. Even when people say “well why didn’t you ask for the money upfront”, These situations are so much more complex than other people realize, because we are dealing with humans and real life situations, not every situation will be the same. We’re supposed to come across as “not all about business” but still be professional at the same time, so it’s a weird mix.
It’s still a business transaction that the client and provider have to come to terms with.

I used to be a stripper so I’m and have always been fine with having a provider count the cash in front of me , it’s almost better sometimes as the trust for longevity starts there.