Sasa 0405

Kirk888

Active member
Mar 28, 2018
265
131
43
Any thoughts on her gents?

https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...apanese_nuru_masseg_worth_experienci-11766550

Pics look decent. Price for nuru with FS seems quite a bit below market pricing though at $250/60.
LOL. I was looking hard at the ad also.

Pic looks so real.

But I have been B&S in the past. I heard from one SP that the middleman uses models to pose for ads. Hence my head thinks this could be the classic B&S, but my other head wants to go see...
 

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,058
2,830
113
LOL. I was looking hard at the ad also.

Pic looks so real.

But I have been B&S in the past. I heard from one SP that the middleman uses models to pose for ads. Hence my head thinks this could be the classic B&S, but my other head wants to go see...
Yeah I do get turned on by her pics for sure!
But she’s definitely charging “auntie rates”!

Normally nuru with a hot girl like that is like $350-$400 at least.
If I had extra time and cash to burn I wouldn’t hesitate to TOFTT…but I don’t have that lol.

She could also be legit and be a gem just trying to make her mark in our area?
 
Last edited:

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,058
2,830
113
So….
Has anyone actually tried her?
The air mattress style suddenly changes too in one of the pics compared to the one she’s posing on…
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts