F flyerone Active member Mar 13, 2014 260 195 43 Sep 5, 2026 #1 https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_bon_plan_q-11767615 Looks interesting, any insight?
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_bon_plan_q-11767615 Looks interesting, any insight?
D dessijat Active member Oct 15, 2018 246 73 28 Sep 5, 2026 #2 flyerone said: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_bon_plan_q-11767615 Looks interesting, any insight? Click to expand... Look at her ad bottom she is all over Canada 😇
flyerone said: https://www.leolist.cc/personals/female-escorts/manitoba/winnipeg_bon_plan_q-11767615 Looks interesting, any insight? Click to expand... Look at her ad bottom she is all over Canada 😇
F flyerone Active member Mar 13, 2014 260 195 43 Sep 5, 2026 #3 dessijat said: Look at her ad bottom she is all over Canada 😇 Click to expand... I'm only concerned if they are all on the same day. Traveling can be a day or 2 between.
dessijat said: Look at her ad bottom she is all over Canada 😇 Click to expand... I'm only concerned if they are all on the same day. Traveling can be a day or 2 between.
westwoody Well-known member Jun 10, 2004 7,831 7,640 113 Westwood Sep 5, 2026 #4 Jesus man stop looking at the pictures and start reading the whole thing Reactions: jgg, shorty1967, ChromeGasCap and 1 other person
F flyerone Active member Mar 13, 2014 260 195 43 Sep 5, 2026 #5 westwoody said: Jesus man stop looking at the pictures and start reading the whole thing View attachment 182409 Click to expand... Obviously a mistake. I texted her and questioned that, she said I should check her out in person. She is downtown.
westwoody said: Jesus man stop looking at the pictures and start reading the whole thing View attachment 182409 Click to expand... Obviously a mistake. I texted her and questioned that, she said I should check her out in person. She is downtown.
skycrush99 Enthusiastic Member Sep 30, 2019 263 442 63 Sep 5, 2026 #6 westwoody said: Jesus man stop looking at the pictures and start reading the whole thing View attachment 182409 Click to expand... it’s on purpose I think bc it means people who reach out are not very swift and an easier mark Reactions: westwoody and Zacman
westwoody said: Jesus man stop looking at the pictures and start reading the whole thing View attachment 182409 Click to expand... it’s on purpose I think bc it means people who reach out are not very swift and an easier mark
westwoody Well-known member Jun 10, 2004 7,831 7,640 113 Westwood Sep 5, 2026 #7 skycrush99 said: it’s on purpose I think bc it means people who reach out are not very swift and an easier mark Click to expand... That’s exactly why they do it, it’s a filter. Reactions: skycrush99
skycrush99 said: it’s on purpose I think bc it means people who reach out are not very swift and an easier mark Click to expand... That’s exactly why they do it, it’s a filter.