Rimming

howdypartner

Active member
Nov 15, 2019
117
69
28
There are few who offer it outright as an option,, but curious if any of you have been with a provider who has obliged in the heat of the moment. It’s a super YMMV thing in my experience so feel free to send me a direct message!
 

21Again

Member
May 15, 2017
87
63
18
I was with a sweet girl from VIP one time. I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was kneeling on the floor in front of me giving me a blow job when she put her fingers underneath my toes and motioned for me to lift my legs. I thought she just needed to reposition the towel so I lifted up my legs a little bit next thing I knew my knees were behind my head and she was rimming me and licking my balls
 

rubylabellexo

Well-known member
Apr 23, 2018
341
816
93
I've mentioned before that I'm happy to offer it WITH a dental dam and completely unwilling without. Some will argue that it doesn't count, but receive this info as you will! Enjoying a pleasurable thing that isn't offered by every provider, in a way that reduces the pleasure minimally, is still pretty cool imo.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Coldwinter and goko

ChromeGasCap

Yeah!
Jan 31, 2024
1,996
3,419
113
16.7653, -3.0026
I am not familiar with rimming, however, if rimming involves the fingers, why not finger condoms instead of a dental dam?
 

ChromeGasCap

Yeah!
Jan 31, 2024
1,996
3,419
113
16.7653, -3.0026
Thanks for the clarity. Now I know..
The other persons post make it sound like it was the fingers involved...

Me embarrassed... lol :oops:

I guess I have things I am just not willing to try....
 

ChromeGasCap

Yeah!
Jan 31, 2024
1,996
3,419
113
16.7653, -3.0026
I would like to see someone try putting a finger condom on their tongue..
That would be amusing....
 
  • Haha
Reactions: rubylabellexo
Vancouver Escorts