Tara Green

REVIEW - Jasmines Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeJay10010

Jan 8, 2018
Dropped by Jasmine’s Spa the other day after work, booked with Jules for a 30 min massage.

Overall pretty decent above average massage and finish, usual tip. Jules was a pretty hot girl with a charming personality, I think we really hit it off. She was tall, blonde with a nice rack and ass.

I saw some other cute girls there too that I wouldn't mind trying out.

Will definitely repeat, I also think Jasmine is available too if requested but she was already booked when I was going sadly.

Last edited:

eddy09101

Jul 14, 2017
I had been to Jasmines Spa once last year . Met a lovely young lady Michelle who is no longer there . Jasmine was not offering massage when I visited . Otherwise , I would love to book her . She is hot .

TeeJay10010

Jan 8, 2018
i think she’s booked full most of the day but the new girls I saw when I went were pretty cute. Definitely recommend Jules

luvver

Sep 25, 2017
I've had a pretty disappointing session with Jules too. She started to complain that her hands are tired. An hour appointment lasted only forty minutes. I didn't want to stay longer either since I noticed that she wanted me out the door asap.

Jethro Bodine

When you guys are disappointed do you ever talk to the management?
I find that sometimes the issue may be with the lady and not the establishment.
The owner/manager is not in the room with you and doesn't necessarily know if you are happy or not unless you tell them.
Years ago I went to Broadways and had a very disappointing session (my regular phone in sick so I took another girl). When i left I told the lady at the desk I was unhappy. She told me the owner (Dan) would be in later and to call him. I did and ended up getting 2 free 1 hr hot tub sessions.
Most business people want their businesses to thrive. In this age of competition if they hear a customer is unhappy, as long as it is a legitimate complaint they will fix things.
Like I tell my clients/customers...if you are happy, tell a friend and if not, tell me.

Cheers
J

jgg

In the air again.
Apr 14, 2015
Varies now
The owner/manager is not in the room with you and doesn't necessarily know if you are happy or not unless you tell them.
Years ago I went to Broadways and had a very disappointing session (my regular phone in sick so I took another girl). When i left I told the lady at the desk I was unhappy. She told me the owner (Dan) would be in later and to call him. I did and ended up getting 2 free 1 hr hot tub sessions.
Most business people want their businesses to thrive. In this age of competition if they hear a customer is unhappy, as long as it is a legitimate complaint they will fix things.
Like I tell my clients/customers...if you are happy, tell a friend and if not, tell me.

Cheers
J
The one/ten rule. One dissatisfied customer will tell ten people about their bad experience. Best to keep your customers happy.

Blue0012

Oct 30, 2016
Pretty pointless to complain to Jasmine about Jasmine. My first experience there. They didn't have anyone available for an hour but Jasmine said she could take me for a half. She was hot so I went with it. Got to a point where she excused herself to get a hot towel, I thought she wanted to wipe me down before the flip, but when she came back in she just dropped the towel on my back and made it clear we were done. She hadn't even turned me over. I had sat in the room alone for quite some time before she came in so I had made note of the time we started, and checked the time as she left. 18 minutes and that included the two where she left to get the towel.

This was the first or second week they were officially open to the public. Went back a week later, she wasn't available but I got another girl, really hot. Less then 45 minutes for the hour. I haven't been back since. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

TeeJay10010

Jan 8, 2018
See new post of mine ... disappointed with Jules.
Really? I guess YMMV, I went back again yesterday to try some of the other cute girls there.

This time I had Nicole, she had a really pretty face, decent body but on the shorter side which I like. Had a good massage and a very happy ending!

I think I may have found my new favourite...

Nerd69

Dec 3, 2015
Paid a visit to jasmines the other day. I believe it was Jenny I saw. Can’t recall her name. I was told on the phone she was a tall slim blonde. She was actually heavy set. Service was averaged but her massage was truly useless. I didn’t appreciate being told I was gonna see a slim blonde and then end up with a heavier girl. It’s not really my first choice. I’m not sure if I’ll repeat here. I’ve been a couple times and while jasmine was truly awesome, the other times were not more than average and I don’t like the lottery approach of never knowing who you’ll get.

fukenfresh

Dec 8, 2011
This is what I almost happened to me I guess. I called in a couple days before hand to book an appoitment with Jasmine and was confirmed for a time after noon. I called in the day of the appointment to confirm and they said it might not be Jamsine that will see me ans was told whoever sees I would have a good time. I basically didn’t show up cause of my disappointment. Been disappointed the last time I was there so I’m not gonna take the same BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Cherry