Recs + Session Request Etiquette

frosted_flakes

Sloppy with the toppy
Jan 16, 2026
8
9
3
Hi everyone. Been in the hobby on and off so I'm not yet particular on some of the booking etiquette. I'm looking to get a session with a provider that would be ~1hr long, with just teasing, BBBJ & DT, and DKF. No other penetration. Do a shot, take a break, then do another shot.
  1. Given that it's a specific request, when booking a sp, is it usual to text it ahead of time the session you're looking to get, or is that something you only really tell the sp once you're at their location? I'm hoping it's the former as I would prefer to not have to show up and find out they can't do it.
  2. Off course, I'd like to hear suggestions for an sp who can accommodate. Right now my mind is on Kylie but I believe she's off for the next 2 weeks from her leolist ad? I've read about courteney but heard she's on the older side so not my taste.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Slimslam2002

masterpoonhunter

"Marriage should be a renewable contract"
Sep 15, 2019
3,309
5,618
113
Hi everyone. Been in the hobby on and off so I'm not yet particular on some of the booking etiquette. I'm looking to get a session with a provider that would be ~1hr long, with just teasing, BBBJ & DT, and DKF. No other penetration. Do a shot, take a break, then do another shot.
  1. Given that it's a specific request, when booking a sp, is it usual to text it ahead of time the session you're looking to get, or is that something you only really tell the sp once you're at their location? I'm hoping it's the former as I would prefer to not have to show up and find out they can't do it.
  2. Off course, I'd like to hear suggestions for an sp who can accommodate. Right now my mind is on Kylie but I believe she's off for the next 2 weeks from her leolist ad? I've read about courteney but heard she's on the older side so not my taste.
[/QUOTE}
1 - good question, one I have been through many times. What has worked for me, not necessarily everyone but for me it has saved some time and effort. Do the intro in the usual polite way to let them know who you are and ask the usual things. Get a reply then ask for your specifics. If its a no, you have your answer. If its a whole hearted yes, be a bit cynical as the handler may be just saying yes to get you to book, so I then summarize, effectively stating again what I want, how much and where they are and say, Is that right? or Do I have that correct? The answer then is your contract :) Has worked well for me over the years and has resulted in some very nice tension free sessions.
2 - There are many and I am sure the perbites here will have suggestions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: frosted_flakes
Vancouver Escorts