Fetish Funhouse
E.D. Meds

Recommendation for a new sp

bdemond

Banned
Dec 22, 2013
Im looking for a new sp to try out, but heres the thing, for some reason i have a yellow fever going on, and i know that some sp in bp are not to be trusted because either they work with a pimp or their profile is fake so any recommendations?

resercher

May 1, 2006
Im looking for a new sp to try out, but heres the thing, for some reason i have a yellow fever going on, and i know that some sp in bp are not to be trusted because either they work with a pimp or their profile is fake so any recommendations?

um ok why are you even thinking about seeing a sp with yellow fever going on ? Shouldn't you go to a hospital first. you know so you do not die of liver and organ failure . Plus you are going to be way to sick to have sex anyway here is some more info for you .

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/yellow-fever-symptoms-treatment#1

Mel_1990

Not here to be your pal.
Aug 20, 2015
Now that is funny wow!����������

Torrential

Dec 10, 2010
Canada

Hugh G Rekshun

Nov 20, 2014
Do a search on VIPOTG and Lorihouse. read that stuff and then go to BP to find one of their ladies.

usernametaken

Oct 26, 2014
winnipeg
Yellow Fever can also mean a desire for sex with Asians.
I like it!..... and i did not have to go to South Africa to get bit by a mosquito, guess our skeeters here have it too!
Funny it says there is no cure, (even if you bang a ton of them it still won't go away)

Pink Cherry