Carman Fox
Ashley Madison

Preet (7952) - Scam

RobBC

<Insert goofy tag here>
Oct 27, 2002
Victoria
Tried booking, was told it'd be a $50 deposit for incall which I (stupidly) paid. Responded saying she'd text me the room number of the hotel she was going to book. She then texted that she was at the hotel, but didn't have enough to cover the room so asked for an additional e-transfer or she'd have to go back home & find her wallet. I indicated I couldn't etransfer anymore but could give the agreed donation in person.

She then said she was going back to look for her wallet, and would let me know once she got it sorted out. Am still waiting for that message. Just ghosted.

She's 7952 on Leolist, and has an instagram: preetdeolxoxo_

This is frustrating as I had taken a break from the hobby after July, and came back to crap like this.

Jockularity

Dec 3, 2013
I’ve always maintained a cash only policy in this hobby, there may be some people who are legit who ask for deposits but none of the local agencies do and neither do the best and most reputable providers I’ve met in this hobby. And always, if it seems tgtbt it probably is. It’s shame, too bad you had that experience.

Fire And Ice

Oct 16, 2017
Stolen pics, no rate provided, and a big goddamn snowflake next to "Party Friendly". It should be glaringly obvious this is a scam. I'm sorry you lost your $!

Wolf082020

Sep 9, 2019
Any e-transfers are most likely scans
My online banking is set up for auto deposit
If you e-transfer a lady and she says she'll ask for the deposit password when you get there then you know their online banking is auto deposit
Take your deposit and run

Reactions: James_Vic88
Oct 21, 2012
Tried booking, was told it'd be a $50 deposit for incall which I (stupidly) paid. Responded saying she'd text me the room number of the hotel she was going to book. She then texted that she was at the hotel, but didn't have enough to cover the room so asked for an additional e-transfer or she'd have to go back home & find her wallet. I indicated I couldn't etransfer anymore but could give the agreed donation in person.

She then said she was going back to look for her wallet, and would let me know once she got it sorted out. Am still waiting for that message. Just ghosted.

She's 7952 on Leolist, and has an instagram: preetdeolxoxo_

This is frustrating as I had taken a break from the hobby after July, and came back to crap like this.
That's shitty. I don't know if I can say that we've all been scammed at one time or another, but I know I have. As a result I have perhaps missed out on some honest women and awesome encounters, purely because something, some small aspect of the whole procedure felt a little off, so I canned it. Sometimes the few ruin it for the many.

Seeking Arrangement