Great West Coast girls are born to it, the best choose it, and after joking last year that Piper was grown for me in a lab, I now know I manifested Piper Earnest and her Lorax-auburn hair from the forests, mists and beaches of V.I.
Now that she has sprung my trap and dragged me from the mansion, Piper has grown beautifully into herself. The shyness that baited me is gone. At the agency Piper was forever 22, but her lithe body, natural breasts and tight little booty are suddenly even hotter in a 25 year old yoga build. I still love lifting her on my shoulders to dine at her y, but she's really too much of a grown-up for that, and she gets distracted by the tourists she can see out the window. Compared to the aloof goddess / model I thought I was getting to know, the queen of "I'll try anything twice" is much more human, grounded, adventurous and fun. Ready to expand my horizons and my vocabulary. Half the items ticked off my bucket list have her name beside them, and half of those were added without my knowledge. Our latest new experience was a scenic (for me) 10k bike ride ending at the downtown apartment where she rode me, drained me, showered me off and fed me before kissing me out the door and heading to yoga. I'm glad I didn't have to walk home.
I can't promise you'll click with her, but if a warm, earthy girlfriend experience in a gloriously sunny in-call with amazing languid sex appeals to you, catch her if you can.
Photo shared with permission
Three of my very favourite people recently struck out from IF to Tryst and currently work out of a stunning downtown apartment decorated by Wren Faulkner (to whom I remain forever grateful and who doesn't need any introduction from me). I wanted to update my past reviews to thank them for the role all three have played helping me find my own independent streak this year. Hopefully these reviews are informative enough. Happy to answer questions, but before you ask... landing strips, amazing and sloppy, YMMV.
Now that she has sprung my trap and dragged me from the mansion, Piper has grown beautifully into herself. The shyness that baited me is gone. At the agency Piper was forever 22, but her lithe body, natural breasts and tight little booty are suddenly even hotter in a 25 year old yoga build. I still love lifting her on my shoulders to dine at her y, but she's really too much of a grown-up for that, and she gets distracted by the tourists she can see out the window. Compared to the aloof goddess / model I thought I was getting to know, the queen of "I'll try anything twice" is much more human, grounded, adventurous and fun. Ready to expand my horizons and my vocabulary. Half the items ticked off my bucket list have her name beside them, and half of those were added without my knowledge. Our latest new experience was a scenic (for me) 10k bike ride ending at the downtown apartment where she rode me, drained me, showered me off and fed me before kissing me out the door and heading to yoga. I'm glad I didn't have to walk home.
I can't promise you'll click with her, but if a warm, earthy girlfriend experience in a gloriously sunny in-call with amazing languid sex appeals to you, catch her if you can.
Photo shared with permission
Three of my very favourite people recently struck out from IF to Tryst and currently work out of a stunning downtown apartment decorated by Wren Faulkner (to whom I remain forever grateful and who doesn't need any introduction from me). I wanted to update my past reviews to thank them for the role all three have played helping me find my own independent streak this year. Hopefully these reviews are informative enough. Happy to answer questions, but before you ask... landing strips, amazing and sloppy, YMMV.
Last edited:






