Pink Chanel (round 2)

Studnutz69

Member
Nov 24, 2021
72
71
18
Saw pink chanel for her 20 minute special she is such a friendly girl loves to kiss and treat you like a king. It started out with a good makeout session while I played with her great ass and she rubbed my dick. She pulled it out got on her knees and went to town on me. Super sloppy blowjob ball sucking and of course abit of face fucking. She got on the bed and bent over ass way up in the air so I ate her sweet little kitty and ass out. She sucked me off again to make sure I was nice and hard then put the rubber on and it was time for the main event. Pounded her in doggy for abit she was moaning hard then switched to cowgirl. After she bounced on my cock for abit it was time to bust I told her to quickly get on her knees she did sucked it abit more until I unloaded all over her face and in her mouth. This girl sure loves cum I'll be going back for round 3 when my bank account allows me too.
 

Sharkbait

Member
Oct 3, 2025
72
87
18
Saw pink chanel for her 20 minute special she is such a friendly girl loves to kiss and treat you like a king. It started out with a good makeout session while I played with her great ass and she rubbed my dick. She pulled it out got on her knees and went to town on me. Super sloppy blowjob ball sucking and of course abit of face fucking. She got on the bed and bent over ass way up in the air so I ate her sweet little kitty and ass out. She sucked me off again to make sure I was nice and hard then put the rubber on and it was time for the main event. Pounded her in doggy for abit she was moaning hard then switched to cowgirl. After she bounced on my cock for abit it was time to bust I told her to quickly get on her knees she did sucked it abit more until I unloaded all over her face and in her mouth. This girl sure loves cum I'll be going back for round 3 when my bank account allows me too.
On my list. She's out of town though right? How far a drive from downtown?
 
Vancouver Escorts