Petite SP/MP

superduty1

New member
Apr 12, 2019
27
8
3
Hey gents,

Can anyone recommend petite/tiny full service or massage provider.
The smaller the better.
5’2 or less….110 lbs or less
Race Doesn’t matter.
Thanks in advance
 

cordova

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2006
473
345
63
Hey gents,

Can anyone recommend petite/tiny full service or massage provider.
The smaller the better.
5’2 or less….110 lbs or less
Race Doesn’t matter.
Thanks in advance
I think Amanda 5771 fits the bill.
 

joe_c5

Active member
Apr 16, 2018
249
197
43
There is also Ava Lynn at Vogue Collective (Victoria escorts) & Rose at Van Islands Finest. that may fit the bill. Check their rosters for others that might fit what your looking for.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Naga

Bridge

Well-known member
Nov 11, 2014
978
1,015
93
Janelle and Darla are great as Dawg says. I haven't yet seen Eden Frost but intend to remedy that.
 
  • Love
Reactions: EdenFrost

Manther2013

Member
Nov 6, 2013
38
25
18
Hazel at sunshine is probably 5’7” and I doubt she’s 100 lbs. she’s fun for massage, body slide and HJ.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts