Orange K604

bridog604

New member
Jul 29, 2026
5
15
3
Took her on a whim as I asked brosan for a younger gal.

Recommended Orange, she's quite young 23 and new to this industry.

You can tell that she's not very inexperienced. Overall, cute girl, service lack luster due to her being young and experience.

L: 7.5, tallish for Chinese girl, small A boobs, but a nice plump butt. I think she has very nice eyes and smile
B: 7.5, tallish, skinny, model like body in terms of her being slim and flat chested but her butt..... Quite nice and meaty
S: 5, mechanical going through the motions

Orange is the type of provider that will open up more with multi sessions once she is comfortable.

Would I repeat for service probably not but would consider seeing what else could be there down the road.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts