I ended up being stuck in Saskatoon last night and found myself searching the Backpage ads for company. I have not partaken for sometime now and made a username on PERB for the purpose of posting this review. Now, let me say I have lived in Montreal for 8 years, travelled all over Canada and the US. When travelling on a weekly basis I was very into the hobby and saw many many girls that charged a top rate in the most competitive cities. I picked out an ad, called her up. As soon as I'd heard her sweet voice I had to book with her.
She arrived promptly and on time. I met her out front of the hotel, she was better than anything I could imagined the prairies could offer me. She looks about 20 years old, big beautiful brown eyes, brown hair, perfect white smile, dimples, sporting a nice tan. She was wearing a short skirt and blouse with simple black flats. Her style is definitely "less is more" but it only makes her sexier. I found myself to be nervous all of a sudden, like I was on a dinner date and needed to impress her or something.
Olivia is incredibly well spoken, witty, intelligent and loves to laugh. She really engages herself in the conversation and has a magnetic quality to her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her face for the longest time. Her positive energy and down to earth nature put me at ease immediately.
She popped into the bathroom and changed into this amazing little lingerie outfit. Olivia has an amazing body, she has the right curves and nice natural D-cup breasts. We proceeded with some lfk and dfk, she is a great kisser and has full pouty lips. Onto bbbj, which I really can't say that I have had better, bls, wet, sloppy, playful, eye contact and a little bit of DT which was nice. If you are a daty giver, this girl is a taker! It is a very enjoyable daty experience too, shaved and tastes very good. Onto mpos, very tight and nice control, I really didn't last as long as I had planned!
She does not carry herself like a 22 year old, she is definitely the highest quality of service provider I've seen. I don't doubt she is very popular in Saskatoon but if you have not seen her yet, I highly recommend you do so. Her service fee is a steal if you ask me, I've paid almost double for "high end" escorts and Olivia is the best of the best, hands down. Treat her like the lady that she is boys if you want to keep her around. You don't see talent like this everyday.
She arrived promptly and on time. I met her out front of the hotel, she was better than anything I could imagined the prairies could offer me. She looks about 20 years old, big beautiful brown eyes, brown hair, perfect white smile, dimples, sporting a nice tan. She was wearing a short skirt and blouse with simple black flats. Her style is definitely "less is more" but it only makes her sexier. I found myself to be nervous all of a sudden, like I was on a dinner date and needed to impress her or something.
Olivia is incredibly well spoken, witty, intelligent and loves to laugh. She really engages herself in the conversation and has a magnetic quality to her. I couldn't take my eyes off of her face for the longest time. Her positive energy and down to earth nature put me at ease immediately.
She popped into the bathroom and changed into this amazing little lingerie outfit. Olivia has an amazing body, she has the right curves and nice natural D-cup breasts. We proceeded with some lfk and dfk, she is a great kisser and has full pouty lips. Onto bbbj, which I really can't say that I have had better, bls, wet, sloppy, playful, eye contact and a little bit of DT which was nice. If you are a daty giver, this girl is a taker! It is a very enjoyable daty experience too, shaved and tastes very good. Onto mpos, very tight and nice control, I really didn't last as long as I had planned!
She does not carry herself like a 22 year old, she is definitely the highest quality of service provider I've seen. I don't doubt she is very popular in Saskatoon but if you have not seen her yet, I highly recommend you do so. Her service fee is a steal if you ask me, I've paid almost double for "high end" escorts and Olivia is the best of the best, hands down. Treat her like the lady that she is boys if you want to keep her around. You don't see talent like this everyday.





