Freya Darling
E.D. Meds

Older Android Phone

Larry's Torch

Apr 27, 2020
The gold "Enter" button is not visible after the site loads. There is no way to access the forums.

Android version 4.1.2
Kernel version dated 2013.

I'm not expecting a fix for this as the best solution is a new phone,. Just thought you should know.

oodlesofpho

Oct 19, 2019
Try another browser, maybe Brave or Dolphin.
But first try loading this site in "desktop" mode if you can't see certain things.
I know you weren't looking for a solution, but I don't think getting a new phone is required, but Jesus 4.x is jellybean, props for using something that old.

Larry's Torch

Apr 27, 2020
Try another browser, maybe Brave or Dolphin.
But first try loading this site in "desktop" mode if you can't see certain things.
I know you weren't looking for a solution, but I don't think getting a new phone is required, but Jesus 4.x is jellybean, props for using something that old.
Tried desktop without any positive results.
I'll try another browser if the changes they implement don't work
Thanks! I've had it in a case since day one. Haven't even taken the plastic screen cover off. Replaced the power button once. I tend to use things as long as possible rather than get the "newest" each year.

Hey,

We are still working on the homepage. That issue should be resolved within a few days.

M
Thanks. I'll keep you updated.

westwoody

Jun 11, 2004
Westwood
I had an Android phone from work. I hated it.
Every week there was an update and it would be worse after the update. Websites that were fine before the update would not open.
I gave it back and paid for an iPhone.

Android is a pita.