Van Islands Finest

Non Asian spinner massage girl.

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011
Think I’m due to try a non-Asian this time.
Any girls that work at mp’s or spas fit the bill?
Nude and Daty a must. Prefer a non-fs girl.
Tight body spinner with small boobs and tight shaved pussy or landing strip.
Some more popular places perhaps would be Miya Beauty, Lotus, Paradise, Dragon, and Reach.

Smokescreend

Apr 22, 2020
Needle in the proverbial haystack. Best bet would be someone working independently, but good luck finding many of those whom aren't "just" an FS provider who offers something they call a massage...

There used to be a handful of solid options out there, Jenna in Langley, Aura Allure in Coquitlam, etc. All of them seem to have long since disappeared.

westcoastrider1982

Jul 16, 2011
Needle in the proverbial haystack. Best bet would be someone working independently, but good luck finding many of those whom aren't "just" an FS provider who offers something they call a massage...

There used to be a handful of solid options out there, Jenna in Langley, Aura Allure in Coquitlam, etc. All of them seem to have long since disappeared.
There probably are girls out there like this but seems like guys don’t want to talk about them.
And before anyone goes off on me to go toftt etc I only poon once a month and most of the time post a review.
I have a couple regulars that I see who I’m quite happy with and have posted about.
I’ve also done a few toftt’s and posted about them!