New spa downtown

Letsdoit74

New member
Dec 6, 2025
11
18
3
Thought I would try it out made appointment said they were available then get there and asked by the gentleman at the desk to wait 20 mins then he went and talked to another guy so I left. Back to Flow for me
 

rocky1959

Active member
Sep 18, 2022
143
103
43
Thought I would try it out made appointment said they were available then get there and asked by the gentleman at the desk to wait 20 mins then he went and talked to another guy so I left. Back to Flow for me
I walked in was met by a good looking 40ish women..who i thought would be giving me the massage lol..Surprise another lady came in she would be 40ish also,but not as attractive lala was her name..service was ok but i won't repeat
 

Letsdoit74

New member
Dec 6, 2025
11
18
3
Yes this is about Ocean Spa. I will give it one more chance after all they just opened so they might of had issues when I went in.
 

Nobs

Well-known member
Sep 4, 2021
248
325
63
I’m with Westwoody!
Unless that’s her real name, which we know is extremely unlikely, then copying or using a well reviewed SP name to get you in the door, already tells me what to expect.
If the real SP is not there, then neither is the service. 😝
I won’t be running there anytime soon, unless some seasoned perbites start posting positive reviews.
 

Senacharib

New member
Feb 6, 2026
6
20
3
Ocean Spa

Tldr: I live close so go semi frequently. If I lived closer to Flow or Canna Id just go there

Been there 3 times since July

1st time: enthuastic auntie. down for full service. Great experience

2nd time: 20 yr old Taiwanese. lots of restrictions. cbj only

3rd time: enthusiast auntie. made me believe she was genuinely into me. full service

I love my Asian aunties so value this establishment. If your looking for something else go elsewhere.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sir Largella

Vlad Poo Teen

hds in a previous life
Nov 19, 2024
86
73
18
Ocean Spa

Tldr: I live close so go semi frequently. If I lived closer to Flow or Canna Id just go there

Been there 3 times since July

1st time: enthuastic auntie. down for full service. Great experience

2nd time: 20 yr old Taiwanese. lots of restrictions. cbj only

3rd time: enthusiast auntie. made me believe she was genuinely into me. full service

I love my Asian aunties so value this establishment. If your looking for something else go elsewhere.
Same auntie or different ones? Names?
 
Vancouver Escorts