Need a change…

Guapo5

Member
Dec 13, 2025
67
41
18
I’ve been to the 2880 gals many many times, Ava, Maya, YoYo, Mimi, Apple and visited many other ladies…Nikki, Sofia, Helen, Anita, Nicole, Ocean Bay gals, Mel, quite honestly i think I’ve been with every Asian lady there is..my hobby is telling me to try seeing new ladies…have no interest in visiting Mercedes or Mahjula or Miami as they are asking way more than I’d like to spend…also, there are many asking for deposits to which I tell them absolutely not….Naughty Knickers also and her bestie are in my opinion asking a bit too much…bottom line is I may have to start looking elsewhere…or does anyone here have any recommendations I can go see…
Thanks in advance 👍🏻
 

arabian princess leila

Supporting Member
Apr 28, 2026
74
33
18
Vancouver
linktr.ee
I’ve been to the 2880 gals many many times, Ava, Maya, YoYo, Mimi, Apple and visited many other ladies…Nikki, Sofia, Helen, Anita, Nicole, Ocean Bay gals, Mel, quite honestly i think I’ve been with every Asian lady there is..my hobby is telling me to try seeing new ladies…have no interest in visiting Mercedes or Mahjula or Miami as they are asking way more than I’d like to spend…also, there are many asking for deposits to which I tell them absolutely not….Naughty Knickers also and her bestie are in my opinion asking a bit too much…bottom line is I may have to start looking elsewhere…or does anyone here have any recommendations I can go see…
Thanks in advance 👍🏻
I am not Asian but I am a naughty middle eastern woman. You should give me a shot
 
  • Like
Reactions: sybian
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts