Nadia 7478?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JacquesM

Well-known member
Oct 1, 2018
320
256
63
Anyone seen? She’s on LL and based in Langley. She looks hot af. No reviews tho so I’m apprehensive.
 

localguy

Well-known member
Nov 23, 2009
899
1,064
93
Nadia aka Winter Green has been at this for at least 5-6 years now. As others have mentioned, mixed to shitty reviews. Never found her attractive. Her sister OTOH was great and is much better looking - was on my regular rotation for awhile.
 
  • Like
Reactions: gaara_yojiro

Soundgardner

Member
Apr 13, 2019
37
58
18
She was also “Nadia Sokolov” recently, mostly doing online sessions. I know from her face pics as I saw her twice last year. Both sessions were hot & she was quite sweet.

However, she does appear to have issues in her life I believe. They seem to cause her inconsistency, as per the many mediocre reviews I’ve read over the years.

A week after our 2nd session we were texting to setup a 3rd meet, when suddenly I was ghosted. It wasn’t that she didn’t enjoy our 2 times together cuz she was all up for meeting a 3rd time even giving her location & saying she was looking forward to it. I don’t know what happened but it’s too bad. She has amazing potential for this biz. I’m not judging her as we all have issues, just sharing my personal knowledge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GG collective
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts