Mini Guide to Thailand & Japan

arasah

Jul 29, 2021
As promised, here is my mini-guide (also posted in Terb). Thanks to the advice and tips shared by various forum members here, I was able to experience Thailand & Japan (without falling into any traps or scams). Here is a (non-comprehensive) guide to help point others in the right direction if they decide to visit Thailand or Japan.

Thailand
There are a few ways to find a SW in Thailand:
- Bar Girl*
- Street/Beach Walkers
- Soapy Massages*
- ThaiFriendly*
- Websites (e.g. MassageRepublic, Fiwfans, etc.)

I only visited Bangkok, and I only experienced the above things with a star. I found Soapy Massages the most dependable way to hook up. If you contact them on Line, they will show you the menu and their roster beforehand. You can also arrive at the establishment and ask to see current ladies available. I highly recommend BkkVice as they had the best looking roster imo, new/clean rooms with GTA-inspired decor. 90m (2 shots) is about 3500 baht ($130 CAD), and if you go for nuru it is 4500 baht ($167 CAD). You can google maps 'Soapy Massage' to find the establishments, and they are mostly located near Phrom Phong station. The next experience I wanted to talk about are bar girls. Having down my research, I know these experiences can be typically scams/rip-offs, but I wanted to experience something Thailand is known for. You can go to Nana Plaza to find a cluster of bars. Sometimes if the girls are hanging outside the bars, you can talk to them and ask them how much it is to take them to a hotel. Otherwise, you can have a drink inside these bars, buy drinks for the girls, and inquire about pricing. If you leave with a girl, you will need to pay a bar fine, and also pay whatever the girl is asking for the deed. I was captivated by a girl who was half thai/half japanese and looked like a JAV star. ended up paying 5000 baht ($185 CAD) for 1 hour (ST, aka Short Time). She didn't want to come back to my hotel and opted to use one of their own hotels across the street (and I'd soon end up why). Bar girls typically want to extract money from you as quickly as possible, so they can return to the bar and make more money. The hotel was more like a run-down motel. The turnover rate is high, and the staff is constantly cleaning the rooms for the next customers. The service wasn't much better, as the girl was restrictive, put minimal effort and tried to get me to finish as quickly as possible. Still, I got to satiate my curiosity. Finally, I want to talk about ThaiFriendly, a quasi-dating app. Even though it's intended for dating, I'd say 50%+ of the users are Freelancers (indy's). You set up an account, browse profiles and send inquiries. Typically if you ask a girl if they are a freelancer, they will tell you straight up. You can then negotiate prices and move the conversation over to LINE. Prices are all over the place, and sometimes the girls are so busy they forget to respond. Due to time restrictions, I didn't manage to set up any meetings. I think it has a pretty high success rate, and some of the girls on there are really attractive. Unless you are dating someone, don't expect a lot (or any) emotional connection. I was advised to read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather before going to Thailand, and I think this is great advice, especially for first-timers.

Other Notes:
- Make sure you set up Line(WeChat/Telegram), as many services & indy's use this to communicate
- Read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather before you go to Thailand
- King Epic has a lot of indepth content about punting in Thailand
- Everybody I met was of legal age

Japan
FS (Full Sex) is illegal in Japan, but clever establishments have found ways around this. Here are a few ways to find SW in Japan:
- Soaplands*
- Health Delivery Service*
- Blowjob Bars
- Streetwalkers
- Redlight District
- Websites (e.g. MassageRepublic)

Overall, I'd have to say paying for sex in Japan is expensive - you're better doing this elsewhere like Thailand. Not to mention, many places don't accept foreigners (regardless if you are white or a POC), which means you need to search for gaijin-friendly services and providers. Health Delivery Services are like outcalls and the ladies do everything up to, but excluding FS. 120min (2 shots) is around 44,000 yen($395 CAD). They'll wash you, massage you, edge you and then blow you until you pop. The quality of girls at HDS are typically better than Soaplands dollar for dollar. The establishments I've been recommended include THC (Tokyo Hentai Club) and ManaTokyo. I tried a 2 hour service with the girl feature in the video on the ManaTokyo website. I was planning to skip Soaplands, but figured they were too iconic to not try. It's pretty much a nuru massage, if you've tried one in Canada. TAG (Tokyo Adult Guide) and CityHeaven are great resources to find out about Soaplands and see profiles & reviews on their ladies. I read some reviews on TAG and booked a 2hour session (2 shots) with a gaijin-friendly lady at Club39. The cost was 56000 yen ($502 CAD). You can pay with credit card, but they add a 20% surcharge. The lady will ask how much time you want for mat play and bed play. They'll also serve you a couple drinks and do pick-up/drop-up from the local station. Soapland is one of the surefire ways to get FS if that's what you're looking for. Finally, I want to mention something I didn't partake in, but perused. If you are in Osaka, there's a famous RDL called Tobita Shinchi. It is heaven on earth. Basically it's crammed with little shops, where the ladies are in full-display on a platform. Most of them are 9s and 10s and look like they could star in JAV movies (and I wouldn't be surprised if some did). They'll smile and wave at you at you as pass by in a very cute/sexy manner and ask "onii-san" to come visit. They are also gaijin-friendly. What's the catch? 1) They are expensive: 16000 yen ($144 CAD) for 20 mins to 41000 yen ($368 CAD) for 1 hour. Now you may say this is comparable to Canada prices, especially if you are getting quality... 2) It's typically 1-shot, CBJ and I've heard the ladies don't put much effort into it. Their goal is to get you in and out. I was tempted to try it, but ending up abstaining, as I was planning to save my funds for fun in Tokyo.

Other Notes:
- Use TokyoAdultGuide to get intel such as reviews and gaijin-friendly establishments

Conclusion
As mentioned before, the above was based on my experiences and not a comprehensive guide. However, hopefully it serves as a quick start guide to those new to these scenes.

For those curious, here are some of the ladies I met:
- https://manatokyo.com/top.php
- https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/club39/girlid-44538981/
- Attached photo that is publicly available from https://bkkvice.com/masseuses/

Attachments

Last edited:

dolla billa

Apr 12, 2004
As promised, here is my mini-guide (also posted in Terb). Thanks to the advice and tips shared by various forum members here, I was able to experience Thailand & Japan (without falling into any traps or scams). Here is a (non-comprehensive) guide to help point others in the right direction if they decide to visit Thailand or Japan.

Thailand
- Bar Girl*
- Street/Beach Walkers
- Soapy Massages*
- ThaiFriendly*

I only visited Bangkok, and I only experienced the above things with a star. I found Soapy Massages the most dependable way to hook up. If you contact them on Line, they will show you the menu and their roster beforehand. You can also arrive at the establishment and ask to see current ladies available. I highly recommend BkkVice as they had the best looking roster imo, new/clean rooms with GTA-inspired decor. 90m (2 shots) is about 3500 baht ($130 CAD), and if you go for nuru it is 4500 baht ($167 CAD). You can google maps 'Soapy Massage' to find the establishments, and they are mostly located near Phrom Phong station. The next experience I wanted to talk about are bar girls. Having down my research, I know these experiences can be typically scams/rip-offs, but I wanted to experience something Thailand is known for. You can go to Nana Plaza to find a cluster of bars. Sometimes if the girls are hanging outside the bars, you can talk to them and ask them how much it is to take them to a hotel. Otherwise, you can have a drink inside these bars, buy drinks for the girls, and inquire about pricing. If you leave with a girl, you will need to pay a bar fine, and also pay whatever the girl is asking for the deed. I was captivated by a girl who was half thai/half japanese and looked like a JAV star. I ended up paying 9000 baht ($334 CAD) for 1 hour (ST, aka Short Time). She didn't want to come back to my hotel and opted to use one of their own hotels across the street (and I'd soon end up why). Bar girls typically want to extract money from you as quickly as possible, so they can return to the bar and make more money. The hotel was more like a run-down motel. The turnover rate is high, and the staff is constantly cleaning the rooms for the next customers. The service wasn't much better, as the girl was restrictive, put minimal effort and tried to get me to finish as quickly as possible. Still, I got to satiate my curiosity. Finally, I want to talk about ThaiFriendly, a quasi-dating app. Even though it's intended for dating, I'd say 50%+ of the users are Freelancers (indy's). You set up an account, browse profiles and send inquiries. Typically if you ask a girl if they are a freelancer, they will tell you straight up. You can then negotiate prices and move the conversation over to LINE. Prices are all over the place, and sometimes the girls are so busy they forget to respond. Due to time restrictions, I didn't manage to set up any meetings. I think it has a pretty high success rate, and some of the girls on there are really attractive. Unless you are dating someone, don't expect a lot (or any) emotional connection. I was advised to read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather before going to Thailand, and I think this is great advice, especially for first-timers.

Other Notes:
- Make sure you set up Line(WeChat/Telegram), as many services & indy's use this to communicate

Japan
FS (Full Sex) is illegal in Japan, but clever establishments have found ways around this. Here are a few ways to find SW in Japan:
- Soaplands*
- Blowjob Bars
- Streetwalkers
- Redlight District

Overall, I'd have to say paying for sex in Japan is expensive - you're better doing this elsewhere like Thailand. Not to mention, many places don't accept foreigners (regardless if you are white or a POC), which means you need to search for gaijin-friendly services and providers. Health Delivery Services are like outcalls and the ladies do everything up to, but excluding FS. 120min (2 shots) is around 44,000 yen($395 CAD). They'll wash you, massage you, edge you and then blow you until you pop. The quality of girls at HDS are typically better than Soaplands dollar for dollar. The establishments I've been recommended include THC (Tokyo Hentai Club) and ManaTokyo. I tried a 2 hour service with the girl feature in the video on the ManaTokyo website. I was planning to skip Soaplands, but figured they were too iconic to not try. It's pretty much a nuru massage, if you've tried one in Canada. TAG (Tokyo Adult Guide) and CityHeaven are great resources to find out about Soaplands and see profiles & reviews on their ladies. I read some reviews on TAG and booked a 2hour session (2 shots) with a gaijin-friendly lady at Club39. The cost was 56000 yen ($502 CAD). You can pay with credit card, but they add a 20% surcharge. The lady will ask how much time you want for mat play and bed play. They'll also serve you a couple drinks and do pick-up/drop-up from the local station. Soapland is one of the surefire ways to get FS if that's what you're looking for. Finally, I want to mention something I didn't partake in, but perused. If you are in Osaka, there's a famous RDL called Tobita Shinchi. It is heaven on earth. Basically it's crammed with little shops, where the ladies are in full-display on a platform. Most of them are 9s and 10s and look like they could star in JAV movies (and I wouldn't be surprised if some did). They'll smile and wave at you at you as pass by in a very cute/sexy manner and ask "onii-san" to come visit. They are also gaijin-friendly. What's the catch? 1) They are expensive: 16000 yen ($144 CAD) for 20 mins to 41000 yen ($368 CAD) for 1 hour. Now you may say this is comparable to Canada prices, especially if you are getting quality... 2) It's typically 1-shot, CBJ and I've heard the ladies don't put much effort into it. Their goal is to get you in and out. I was tempted to try it, but ending up abstaining, as I was planning to save my funds for fun in Tokyo.

Other Notes:
- Use TokyoAdultGuide to get intel such as reviews and gaijin-friendly establishments

Conclusion
As mentioned before, the above was based on my experiences and not a comprehensive guide. However, hopefully it serves as a quick start guide to those new to these scenes.

Thanks for the reviews. I'm thinking of visiting Asia later this year but haven't decided where yet.

Reactions: arasah

JaJaBinks

Jul 16, 2002

Thailand
- Bar Girl*
- Street/Beach Walkers
- Soapy Massages*
- ThaiFriendly*

I only visited Bangkok, and I only experienced the above things with a star. I found Soapy Massages the most dependable way to hook up. If you contact them on Line, they will show you the menu and their roster beforehand. You can also arrive at the establishment and ask to see current ladies available. I highly recommend BkkVice as they had the best looking roster imo, new/clean rooms with GTA-inspired decor. 90m (2 shots) is about 3500 baht ($130 CAD), and if you go for nuru it is 4500 baht ($167 CAD). You can google maps 'Soapy Massage' to find the establishments, and they are mostly located near Phrom Phong station. The next experience I wanted to talk about are bar girls. Having down my research, I know these experiences can be typically scams/rip-offs, but I wanted to experience something Thailand is known for. You can go to Nana Plaza to find a cluster of bars. Sometimes if the girls are hanging outside the bars, you can talk to them and ask them how much it is to take them to a hotel. Otherwise, you can have a drink inside these bars, buy drinks for the girls, and inquire about pricing. If you leave with a girl, you will need to pay a bar fine, and also pay whatever the girl is asking for the deed. I was captivated by a girl who was half thai/half japanese and looked like a JAV star. ended up paying 5000 baht ($185 CAD) for 1 hour (ST, aka Short Time). She didn't want to come back to my hotel and opted to use one of their own hotels across the street (and I'd soon end up why). Bar girls typically want to extract money from you as quickly as possible, so they can return to the bar and make more money. The hotel was more like a run-down motel. The turnover rate is high, and the staff is constantly cleaning the rooms for the next customers. The service wasn't much better, as the girl was restrictive, put minimal effort and tried to get me to finish as quickly as possible. Still, I got to satiate my curiosity. Finally, I want to talk about ThaiFriendly, a quasi-dating app. Even though it's intended for dating, I'd say 50%+ of the users are Freelancers (indy's). You set up an account, browse profiles and send inquiries. Typically if you ask a girl if they are a freelancer, they will tell you straight up. You can then negotiate prices and move the conversation over to LINE. Prices are all over the place, and sometimes the girls are so busy they forget to respond. Due to time restrictions, I didn't manage to set up any meetings. I think it has a pretty high success rate, and some of the girls on there are really attractive. Unless you are dating someone, don't expect a lot (or any) emotional connection. I was advised to read Private Dancer by Stephen Leather before going to Thailand, and I think this is great advice, especially for first-timers.

Other Notes:

Japan
- Soaplands*
- Blowjob Bars
- Streetwalkers
- Redlight District

Other Notes:

Conclusion

Thanks for your review. It's detailed. Japan is really expensive. As expensive as Vancouver.

wilson6418

May 24, 2019
Great post about the differences in Japan and Thailand!

I wanted to add on that it may be more worth it to go to Matsushima Shinchi instead of Tobita next time you are in Osaka as the girls there are more service oriented, friendly, and cheaper. According to the general consensus, the trade off is that generally the girls at Matsushima are not as hot as Tobita, but imo I found that the girls here fit my taste more than Tobita who are more..."standardized"? In my opinion, the girls at Tobita fit very closely with the Japanese beauty standards with most women there having very large eyes, small faces, petite, and white skin. In contrast, you can find more diverse and natural looking girls in Matsushima.

Asian Fever

Visit our Website
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2018
Vancouver
asianfever.ch
You left out GoGo clubs in Thailand. If you only went to Bangkok you're not really getting the full experience. You need to go to Pattaya to really understand what is going on in Thailand.... we're talking literally 400 girls in a single GoGo bar with numbers on their wrists as a starter. Then you have Soi 6 where girls will physically try to drag you into their bar... blowjob bars are also a thing and missing on your list. You can go somewhere to order a burger and a beer while a girl sits on your lap, then close the curtain around the table and bang her 10ft away from other people... go to the windmill and have two girls scissor on your table or maybe watch a girl work another with a strap-on on stage while another girl lets you rub her box while sitting next to you.. the scene there is ENDLESS.

You could live there for a year and never see all of what Pattaya has on offer... There is no comparison anywhere in the world to the sheer scale of what's going on there.

Also, Thailand doesn't do by the hour. It's ST (Short Time - usually 2-3 hrs) or LT (Long Time- overnight).

Most guys I've mentioned Thailand to the first thing that they say is Ladyboys, how can you be sure. In Thailand there are 3 genders.. man/woman/ladyboy... Ladyboy's are not pretending to be women, and if you ask they will promptly correct you.. im not a woman I'm a ladyboy, etc. Anyway they have lots of clients looking for them and are not trying to fool anyone. There are bars for women, and bars for ladyboys.. you are not going to get one by mistake unless you are picking up from beach road which is bottom of the barrel girls at the lowest prices hard up to find clients. If you are still worried, all hotels will check your guest's ID and hold onto it, to ensure they are legal age, and of course ensure she wont rob you etc. You can just ask the guy working that night to tell you if the ID doesn't say female on it... in Thailand you can't change your gender on your ID currently... anyway it's a non issue don't worry about it.. however ladyboys are around all over.. just be nice... it's pretty normal there and nobody thinks it's weird.

Last edited:

GATSBY

Registered Newb
May 16, 2011
Awesome. Heading to Tokyo/Osaka early June. Was thinking about trying Soapland once, but really don’t like the likelihood of bait/switch there. They photoshop like crazy and even shops in Yoshiwara are a gamble…

Don’t know Japanese at all so not sure if itll be worth it with all the gaijin tax and other restrictions. Will report back if I dip my toes.

arasah

Jul 29, 2021
Awesome. Heading to Tokyo/Osaka early June. Was thinking about trying Soapland once, but really don’t like the likelihood of bait/switch there. They photoshop like crazy and even shops in Yoshiwara are a gamble…

Don’t know Japanese at all so not sure if itll be worth it with all the gaijin tax and other restrictions. Will report back if I dip my toes.
You can check on TAG for reviews, which should minimize the bait and switch. They'll also tell you who's gaijin friendly.

Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts