The Raquel Rose
Jerkmate

Mimi 7277

reppirt

Aug 5, 2018
Anyone saw her lately at Yuki's place ?
What does she look like, just wondering if I have seen her already.

quiotriot

Feb 1, 2015
Her English is fairly basic. Agree with the firm massage but not nearly as skilled as Yuki. I think she's in her 40s but might have had some work done to her face. Decent service otherwise.

golden

Just can't get enough....
Jun 6, 2005
B.C. / Alberta
Not a repeat for me... Yuki is waaay better in all ways

Morning chub

Jan 4, 2021
Just saw Mimi at Yuki’s building but I think it was a different suite...it’s been months since I’ve seen Yuki. Obviously not the same girl in posted add..but she’s ok looking 😉 It turns out I’ve seen her a few times before from different bait and switch adds at a hotel..I stayed because said services were good enough to try....again!🤨🤣 Everything was basic but affective...Bbbj was simple but whatever she was doing with her tongue worked! And nice tight pussy that I had no problem busting with..😏 FYI ..extra offered for Cim 🤤and if you like big pointy nipples then she got them!☺

pussy lover

Apr 2, 2005
Yes. It’s a rental suite just for the sake of visiting sp’s . Yuki is living in her newly renovated personal suite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morning chub

pussy lover

Apr 2, 2005
i would say mim is 35 to 40. Chubby. Didn’t like kissing or having her boobs sucked. Forces you to have a shower before the session despite you telling her you already took a shower. Massage was ok but no where as good as Yuki. Limited positions, kept asking if I was done yet as there is someone downstairs already waiting for their appointment. Rushed my session and shorted me about 15 mins. Not a repeat for me.