Asian Fever

Michelle Brigwater.

Johnny Mac

New member
Apr 24, 2011
2
3
3
I recently posted reviews for michelle in brigwater and saphire at eden both great, I been to other places but there are too many to go to and try and review plus would be very costly. I tend to jsut stay if a few I am used to that I know what to expect and that the service is good. I went back to Michelle in Bridgewater and again does not dissapoint always a top notch service, she comes from a real training and certification background amd keeps adding new things to her routine and trying new things. I again would reccomend her service, and going to see her in brigewater.
 

Stjamesfinder

Active member
Nov 21, 2023
124
113
43
I recently posted reviews for michelle in brigwater and saphire at eden both great, I been to other places but there are too many to go to and try and review plus would be very costly. I tend to jsut stay if a few I am used to that I know what to expect and that the service is good. I went back to Michelle in Bridgewater and again does not dissapoint always a top notch service, she comes from a real training and certification background amd keeps adding new things to her routine and trying new things. I again would reccomend her service, and going to see her in brigewater.
lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: foofer
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts