Massage Only?

suzaku3

New member
Jan 21, 2013
4
1
1
Any recommendations for just a massage? I used to have a provider that did a 1HR hard RMT-ish massage for $60

Sometimes you just need a hard massage without a HE
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4444coffee

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,068
2,843
113
Any recommendations for just a massage? I used to have a provider that did a 1HR hard RMT-ish massage for $60

Sometimes you just need a hard massage without a HE
Why not just go to an RMT?
Honest question.
Are you looking for someone young and attractive to do this perhaps?
Maybe fully un-draped (you laying naked on the table)
Maybe her naked too?

FYI if you’re looking for an RMT then this is not the place to discuss that.
 

riel

Forever new member
Jul 11, 2005
351
338
63
I’m thinking maybe possibly the mods should make a new category for strictly legit massage?
I actually hope this happens but good luck keeping the unwanted BS out
 

westcoastrider1982

Well-known member
Jul 16, 2011
6,068
2,843
113
I’m thinking maybe possibly the mods should make a new category for strictly legit massage?
I actually hope this happens but good luck keeping the unwanted BS out
Yeah that won’t happen.
That’s a bad thing waiting to happen for sure.
Discussing “legit” type spas, RMT’s etc on a site talking about escorts and getting r and t’s is definitely asking for issues.
Theres plenty of other ways to review those places…Google reviews etc
 

suzaku3

New member
Jan 21, 2013
4
1
1
Why not just go to an RMT?
Honest question.
Are you looking for someone young and attractive to do this perhaps?
Maybe fully un-draped (you laying naked on the table)
Maybe her naked too?

FYI if you’re looking for an RMT then this is not the place to discuss that.
I do but outside of insurance it's pretty expensive. I don't need a real RMT, just a SP that gives a hard massage. I do prefer to be naked but I don't mind if she isn't and she can be an auntie as long as the massage is good and the price is right
 

Moparman 88

Well-known member
Dec 29, 2021
595
309
63
I do but outside of insurance it's pretty expensive. I don't need a real RMT, just a SP that gives a hard massage. I do prefer to be naked but I don't mind if she isn't and she can be an auntie as long as the massage is good and the price is right
Joanne in burnaby and think it is last digits 8210
 

blondeluver

Ultimate lover
Jan 27, 2003
1,022
1,046
113
North Vancouver
  • Like
Reactions: apl16

Nbane

Member
Sep 15, 2021
59
50
18
Yeah that won’t happen.
That’s a bad thing waiting to happen for sure.
Discussing “legit” type spas, RMT’s etc on a site talking about escorts and getting r and t’s is definitely asking for issues.
Theres plenty of other ways to review those places…Google reviews etc
Yeah it’s one thing to see a SP for a vanilla massage. But it’s super inappropriate to talk about normal-ass RMTs who are doing their day job.
 
Vancouver Escorts