H HunkyBill Well-known member Jun 8, 2008 1,467 211 63 Mar 20, 2009 #1 Don't know much about them, but I like them: http://www.badongo.com/vid/906688
O oppai ilikeasianswithbigtitties Oct 6, 2002 1,160 9 38 Mar 21, 2009 #2 She may be FROM Malaysia but I don't think she is Malay. Looks more like Chinese Malaysian.
M moi Female Companion Mar 31, 2008 620 5 0 Edmontons Mar 21, 2009 #3 She can still be Malaysian even if she's chinese lol. Whether she's Iban, indian, malay, chinese, kadazan she can still be Malaysian. "MALAY GIRLS" on the other hand is different.
She can still be Malaysian even if she's chinese lol. Whether she's Iban, indian, malay, chinese, kadazan she can still be Malaysian. "MALAY GIRLS" on the other hand is different.
W wess New member Jan 5, 2009 613 2 0 Mar 21, 2009 #4 HunkyBill said: Don't know much about them, but I like them: http://www.badongo.com/vid/906688 Click to expand... Any girl from South East Asia will do the trick. Malaysia is expensive though.Thailand China or the Philippines are the best.
HunkyBill said: Don't know much about them, but I like them: http://www.badongo.com/vid/906688 Click to expand... Any girl from South East Asia will do the trick. Malaysia is expensive though.Thailand China or the Philippines are the best.
8 87112 Banned Dec 13, 2004 3,683 667 113 *&^% Mar 21, 2009 #5 That is a pretty girl in the video. But If I was to choose her my other she would have to lose that tatoos.
That is a pretty girl in the video. But If I was to choose her my other she would have to lose that tatoos.
H HunkyBill Well-known member Jun 8, 2008 1,467 211 63 Mar 22, 2009 #6 Honda, she's looking nice and it appears she even swallows. What more could ANY guy want?