Hi has anyone seen this cute Asian girl?, her desc is so similar to others it has me wondering, thanks for any insight
Oh, what is that group? Are they legit? Thanks for respondingI haven’t visited, but inquired. She is the newest addition to the Sofia group Stockwell location.
Yes they are legit. They are friends that visit once in a while. They seem to be getting older and it seems like they not coming around as much. I've seen Kaila when she was here but no word from Yoyo or Sofia. Kinda bummed that they are starting to fade away. So catch them while you can.Oh, what is that group? Are they legit? Thanks for responding
Has anyone seen Lulu by the way? I am curious if she has good service? I may have to take the plunge and report back.Yes they are legit. They are friends that visit once in a while. They seem to be getting older and it seems like they not coming around as much. I've seen Kaila when she was here but no word from Yoyo or Sofia. Kinda bummed that they are starting to fade away. So catch them while you can.
I would second this. Saw her a couple of days ago, photos are her. Pleasant, limited english, but I won't repeat.Attractive and friendly. Service was just average in my opinion.
Sofia told me she was moving back to China this past June. Bummer. I enjoyed her companyYes they are legit. They are friends that visit once in a while. They seem to be getting older and it seems like they not coming around as much. I've seen Kaila when she was here but no word from Yoyo or Sofia. Kinda bummed that they are starting to fade away. So catch them while you can.
Thanks for your comment.I seen her on Friday. She was pretty good I thought. She was in my opinion attractive and had a nice body. I like her bbbj and I thought her body was really nice and the FS was good to.
I seen her and yes she was attractive and very friendly. I found her service pretty good. She seemed to enjoy herself.Attractive and friendly. Service was just average in my opinion.
I seen her and yes she is attractive and nice she was very sweet. I had a good time with her. I liked her sensual bbj and she was tight. Almost too tight. I found her service good. Her massage was more of touching, Pinching and grabbing even tickliling. It was more playful and I don't mind that as it eases the interaction and awkwardness. I wish she was a little more flexible so she can get pouned at a better angle. I think YMMV with her if you treat her good. It's a repeat for me.I would second this. Saw her a couple of days ago, photos are her. Pleasant, limited english, but I won't repeat.
Hi sorry new here what is YMMV? And are you talking about Lulu or Sofia?I seen her and yes she was attractive and very friendly. I found her service pretty good. She seemed to enjoy herself.
I seen her and yes she is attractive and nice she was very sweet. I had a good time with her. I liked her sensual bbj and she was tight. Almost too tight. I found her service good. Her massage was more of touching, Pinching and grabbing even tickliling. It was more playful and I don't mind that as it eases the interaction and awkwardness. I wish she was a little more flexible so she can get pouned at a better angle. I think YMMV with her if you treat her good. It's a repeat for me.
Your mileage may varyHi sorry new here what is YMMV? And are you talking about Lulu or Sofia?





