Lucy 9815. Unique milking table!

Lucy 9815

Milking Table Queen 7788359815
Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
It is true that many new and old customers have contacted Lucy about masochistic games recently, which surprised her that so many decent gentlemen have masochistic tendencies. This made her very interested in this subject. To be honest, Lucy used to resent this kind of sadistic game, thinking it was weird and perverted, and it was incompatible with her style. But later, after some contact and understanding of human nature, she felt that it was not scary and kind of fun.

So what exactly is masochism and what causes it?

Masochism is the act of voluntarily exposing oneself to humiliating or other pain-inducing situations for sexual pleasure. Masochists experience maximum pleasure only when they are being abused. This bizarre need does not harm society and others, but accepts the harm to gain the excitement of distorted love.

Masochism is driven by a desire to escape self-awareness, and may be more likely to lead to anxiety due to high levels of self-awareness(including excessive focus on self-stress, responsibilities, and the need to maintain a good image in front of others, etc). Abusive behavior allows people to escape what is called an autonomous, separate individual responsibility. Male roles are particularly onerous because men face heavy pressures for autonomy, independence, and personal fulfillment, and abusive behavior helps them escape from role responsibilities. So masochism is more common among men than among women. Masochism and its causes have become a controversial, even challenging topic of psychology in modern society.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Recently, Lucy seemed to suffer from the same narcolepsy as when she was very young. She slept a lot, and always felt that she didn’t get enough sleep, and wanted to sleep again when she woke up. As long as there was no customer in the middle of the day, she sat on the sofa and fell asleep as soon as she used the foot massager. A session for the foot massager is 15 minutes, so it will automatically stop after 15 minutes, but Lucy could just sit like this and sleep for an hour or two. Not only that, she woke up half asleep, not knowing when and where she was. If she woke up during the day, she would say to herself, "Is this morning, noon, or afternoon? My God! Did I miss the appointment with customer? Did I forget to pick up someone after school?” If she woke up at night, she would nervously say, “My God! Did I not post yet?” In fact, she had already posted around 12am. Since Ame123 reminded her on February 1, every night just after 12am is her posting time.

When she was sleeping at night, she dreamed a lot, always dreaming about some people and things, so she didn't get enough rest. Some time ago she needed a hypnotic massage, but now she needs a sober massage. As soon as the customer came, she immediately woke up and became excited, just like a different person, full of vitality, so the customer is her sobriety agent and source of motivation.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy has seen some really nice new customers recently, some of whom live very close to her, which made her very happy. In fact, during contact, through their text messages or voices, Lucy already knew that they are very good people and would be very good customers, and the result was better than expected. They also felt the same way about Lucy. They had a good impression of her when they contacted her. After meeting, they enjoyed her service and were amazed by her. They said Lucy is really good at what she’s doing and they would come back for sure. So Lucy feels that as long as she is not hypocritical or pretentious, just lets her hair down, treats people with sincerity and kindness, does her job well with concentration and meticulousness, she will naturally have more customers.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
That famous respected gentleman continued,

“Masochism is one desire that a domme can legitimately satisfy, if she knows how to do it in a safe way. I think there's a more subtle desire that you probably have the instinct to satisfy. That is a desire for submission. A man's desire to temporarily surrender control to a strong and trusted woman. There needn't be pain or abuse involved. The woman takes charge and is in the active role. The man is in the passive role.

When you think about it, even when you are just doing a sensuous massage, the man is in the passive role, he has given you control, you are dominant. You ask him what he wants and what he likes, but what happens is up to you. You treat him with the utmost kindness and care, but you call the shots.

This more subtle domination may extend to things like, for example, restraints. By letting you apply restraints the man surrenders an extra degree of control, but there still needn't be any pain or abuse involved. Perhaps there's a spectrum, from submissive to masochistic on the part of the man, and from dominant to sadistic on the part of the woman. You as an SP can decide where on that spectrum you feel comfortable, and target your advertising accordingly.”

What he said made Lucy's eyes light up. Because this field is new to Lucy, she has been trying to adapt and find her own position during this period of time. She initially tried it with a playful and game attitude at the behest of customers whom she felt very comfortable with, and it worked out just fine, which intrigued her even more. Because she loves her customers, she is willing to meet their needs to the greatest extent within her ability and provide them with the utmost kindness and care.

She felt that this sentence was exactly what she wanted, "A man's desire to temporarily surrender control to a strong and trusted woman. There needn't be pain or abuse involved." This may be her positioning. If the spectrum that this expert said is from left to right, then Lucy's comfort zone should be on the left. Because this mode of surrender and control is not contradictory to kindness and care, and actually they can be organically combined, which is based on love and trust.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Recently, many new and old customers have contacted Lucy to ask about sadistic game,

Someone asked, “I was wondering if I could be completely restrained to the table and forced to endure a non stop milking for the entire session? Draining me as many times as possible with no chance of stopping you."

Lucy answered, “I can tie you up. But I don’t work in that way, only do one time slowly buildup edging big release. With me, one time will be done.”

Others said, "Do you have strap on? You do pegging?"

Lucy answered, “No, only by hands.”

Lucy has discussed the first question many times. The second question is obviously beyond Lucy's comfort zone. Lucy stated in the advertisement, "HAND ONLY". It means that she only provides services with her hands, and does not provide services with other parts of her body other than her hands. At the same time, she also refuses customers to provide services to her body. This is her boundary that cannot be crossed.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
A customer asked Lucy, "Do you have a current ad so I can see what is available?" So Lucy felt it necessary to explain in detail.

Lucy has 3 massage rooms, 2 VIP rooms and 1 regular room. Now she’d like to introduce them in detail one by one.

1. New VIP room

Features: Better and larger room and better milking table, suitable for people who pay attention to quality with higher consumption level.

Service content: Full body deep relaxing sensual massage(medium pressure) and hand release on milking table(required item). Sauna, foot massager, tea, snacks, hot stone massage, steam massage, hot oil massage, toys(optional items).

Rates: 1hr 180; 1.5hrs 240; 2hrs 300; 2.5hrs 360; 3hrs 420; 3.5hrs 480. Hot oil massage(on white table) 20.

Bonus: Hot stone massage, steam massage and toys no extra charge.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
2. Previous VIP room

Features: There are two milking tables to choose from. The green table is suitable for tall people, the orange table is bigger, wider and stronger with zero noise.

Service content: Full body deep relaxing sensual massage(medium pressure) and hand release on milking table(required item). Hot stone massage, steam massage, hot oil massage, toys and domination service(optional item).

Rates: 1hr 140; 1.5hrs 200; 2hrs 260; 2.5hrs 320; 3hrs 380. Hot stone massage 20, steam massage 20, hot oil massage(on milking table) 20, toys 20, domination service 40, wax play 60.

3. Regular room

Features: There is a special table for hot oil massage, it has a extra large glory hole, hot oil basin and heating device. Also suitable as a milking table for particularly small customers or as a regular table for massage.

Service content: Full body massage and hand release, hot oil massage, hair removal.

Rates: hot oil massage 40; hair removal 40. Massage rates are same as that of previous VIP room.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy was super happy last week because she saw her angel-level client Rattle again. The difference was that this time he asked Lucy to set the time. He said, "Let me know as I love it when you control me. Give me a day and time and I have to be there." So Lucy didn’t hesitate and gave a time, so they made it. You see how simple it was! He completely delegated power to Lucy and let her arrange everything during the session. He didn't know it at all and just trusted her arrangement, as if Lucy could do magic tricks and always had some tricks up her sleeve.

You may be wondering, why does Lucy post every time about the session with Rattle? That's because the content was different every time, and a lot of photos and videos were taken every time, which made Lucy feel very shocked and so much fun every time. So she couldn’t hold back the excitement and wanted to talk about and share. Please listen to Lucy's story.

Step 1: Tie him up

The 3-hour session started. He asked Lucy which room to go to. Lucy took him to the previous VIP room and let him lie face down on the green milking table. After making sure he felt completely comfortable, Lucy began to tie him up. First, she tied his upper body and two arms to the front two pillars of the milking table with a long black cotton rope, this time Lucy used double rope. Then come to bundle his feet, first footcuffed his feet, and then used hooks to fix the cuffs to the back two pillars of the milking table. Lucy asked him how he was feeling and he said great. He even said that his waist and hips could still move and that he should be tied with another rope so he couldn't move at all. You see how naughty he is! Lucy even feels that the older people are, the more playful and naughty they are.

To be continued.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Step 2: Spanking

Lucy didn't spank him in the last two sessions, because he just passed his 75th birthday, how could Lucy have the heart to spank a birthday boy? At that time Lucy only wanted to spoil him as much as possible. This time was different, he was tied so firmly, it seemed that he needed a good spanking, and it required 75 beats. Lucy used 4 spanking tools to spank him until his bum was nice pink. Lucy rushed to take pictures of him from various angles. At this time Lucy asked him if he felt uncomfortable, she could untie him. He said it was very comfortable, as if he enjoyed the feeling of being bound and losing control.

Step 3: Ice and fire

His bum was a little hot after being spanked. Lucy took some ice cubes from the freezer and applied it to his bum. The redness quickly faded. Then Lucy used ice to lightly touch his inner thighs, groins and package area. Then alternately used ice cubes and hot stone on that area, so it is called the two heavens of ice and fire. He seemed to enjoy the extreme stimulation and moaned non-stop.

Step 4: Steam massage

Then Lucy did his favorite steam massage, from feet, to calves, to thighs, to bum and package, then to back, steaming from above the table and under the table, until the steam was used up. During this period, a lot of teasing and torture were carried out on his package, especially his super invincible balls, which were the key target of torture.

To be continued.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Step 5: Try toys

His right ball is very naughty and doesn't want to be restrained, so Lucy tied his balls with a hair elastic. Then she tried an electric package ring for him. This kind of electric package ring is very popular, but it is also easy to damage. Two of them have broken up to now. Then Lucy tried the newest electric butt plug on him. Lucy loved the rainbow lights. It has a remote control so very easy to handle. This kind of butt plug is relatively small, suitable for people who are just trying out toys. For Rattle, this toy is a bit too small. So Lucy tried two bigger prostate toys on him, and he felt great. His ass is very elastic, toys are easy to put in and take out, so far there is no toy that cannot be put in. He is great!

Step 6: Whole hand prostate massage

It's been a must-do since the first time he tried the prostate massage with whole hand. He said he liked and enjoyed it, but at the same time he couldn't understand why Lucy could put her whole hand in it and how she did it. Lucy said to him, "Because my hands are small, it's not difficult at all. Please let me know if you feel any discomfort. I will stop immediately." As a result, he felt very good, and kept moaning loudly, and kept calling Lucy's name, this didn't seem to have happened before, did his excitement level increased dramatically this time? This is great.

Step 7: Untie and move

Till now he has been kept face down and tied up for 2hrs, it seemed that he enjoyed this state. But Lucy felt a little unbearable, tied him up for so long, it was a bit too much, so she quickly untied him, her movements were very light, and she didn't want to hurt him. She said to him, "I'm here to save you. You’re free now.” After he got up, Lucy led him to the new VIP room.

To be continued.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Step 8: Regular massage

Because he had been lying face down on the green milking table for 2 hours, Lucy was worried about his discomfort and didn't want him to continue to face down. So she let him lie face up on the white milking table, and then Lucy did a front massage from head to toe for him, giving him a chance to cushion and rest, to recharge his energy for the final sprint. He was indeed relaxed and seemed to have almost fallen asleep.

Step 9: Teasing and milking

The front massage was done, Lucy removed the plug, let Rattle lay on the table facing down, and then she started teasing his package. She removed the hair elastic and replaced it with a rubber package ring. Lucy played all kinds of tricks to tease his package, and tried to control him to be on the edge for the longest time. He said he could remember how many times he almost cum. He asked when he could be released. Lucy said no yet, please hold on a bit. The most exciting moment had finally come, he released unprecedentedly huge! It is hard to imagine that he is still so strong at the age of 75. It is amazing!

Step 10: Tea and snack

He didn't take a shower, just used the bathroom, got dressed, sat on the sofa, drank tea and ate snack. Because he had corn and pork dumplings last time, Lucy thought it should be a different kind this time, so she prepared some fried chicken nuggets, which made a mistake. He said he doesn’t like chicken nuggets, he prefers dumplings. It seems that Chinese traditional food is more popular. Before leaving, he said he was worn out, which was great. What a fantastic session, so much fun!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
After reading her posts about the session with Rattle, the famous respected gentleman said to Lucy,

“You say that you are just learning about being a dominatrix. Maybe you are just beginning to explore that aspect of yourself, but you must inherently have the instincts of a loving dominatrix. And what creativity!

Do ponder the great responsibility of care you take on when someone cedes control to you. I know you can be trusted with that responsibility.”

His words touched Lucy's heart, and she has been thinking about it for the past few days. Maybe she was born with playful and naughty root, which was slowly being discovered. She herself felt a little surprised.

When it comes to the sense of responsibility, Lucy knows the importance of this responsibility, because it reflects a lot of love, respect and trust from her customers. She has the responsibility to take good care of them and make them happy and satisfied.

In fact, not only in the field of domination, but also in massage work, she has been looking for her own position over the few years, gradually forming a system and style that suits her, and has also developed her own potential in many aspects. Her comprehensive strength is constantly improving in practice. But most importantly, it is the love and care in her heart that makes her invincible.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Jimmy115 said, “Wow! You’re so busy. Rattle must have been very happy with his session. You have been really expanded. You must be #1 Massager in North America.”

Bubblebuttmmm said, “Compare yourself today from when you started your business. You have come a long way.”

First of all, thank them for their praise and encouragement. Both of them have been Lucy's loyal customers and supporters for many years, and have witnessed her growth and progress. In fact, Lucy is not that good. She does not compare and compete with others. She just wants to be herself, give full play to her potential and advantages, try her best to do her job well, and make her customers happy and satisfied. Their beautiful smiles when they left are the greatest affirmation and encouragement for Lucy.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Rattle said to Lucy, “I’m fine thanks. I can’t believe how good your posts are. Your imagination is wonderful and photo posts are better and better. You are the best. I cannot wait till you summoned to come again. Your the best and getting better. I’m at your disposal to do what you chose. Hopefully sooner than later. Can’t wait.”

Actually Lucy still can’t believe how lucky she is to have such a good client. In Lucy’s eyes, he is a treasure boy and the world’s No.1 naughty boy. He has a super pure and kind heart and a spirit of selfless dedication. He cares and supports Lucy's business very much. Every time he came, he volunteered to act as her sexy model and let Lucy take a lot of photos and videos to promote her business to the greatest extent. You know, taking photos and videos is time consuming and takes up a lot of session time, for which he paid full amount. But he doesn't care at all. With his advice and support, Lucy began adding toy items and domination items, initially experimenting on him. At the same time, Lucy's naughty and playful nature and potential in photography were also discovered. He is really helpful to Lucy. He is so good to Lucy that she is often wondering if he is a human or an angel. Besides, how can a 75-year-old man has such good physical fitness, it's incredible!

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
After reading Lucy's posts, many people asked her why the videos are so short. They thought it was not enough and wanted to watch a longer video. In fact, Lucy explained this issue before on her post. This is because the uploaded file size is limited, about 1M. You know, 1M is very small for a video file, so it can only be a few seconds long. If you have a good way to upload larger files, please let her know by sending a private message to her, thank you.

And recently, many people asked Lucy to take photos and videos for them, saying that they would keep it for their own enjoyment. The number has exceeded the needs of Lucy's advertisements, so Lucy needs to limit the number of shots. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
A few days ago, a customer said to Lucy, "Lucy, you are so fit, do you exercise? Or just do massage work? After all, this is physical work and it should be very tiring."

He is right, massage work is enough for Lucy, no additional exercise is needed. Lucy's old customers for many years know that she was a bit fat when she first started doing massage and she didn’t pay much attention to her appearance. Later, she gradually lost weight, but her breasts and bum did not lose weight, so her figure is getting better and better. She even can wear some branded clothes that she wore 20 years ago in China. She has become more and more confident. Could it be that massage work has the effect of losing weight and beautifying? That's great!

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Lucy never feels that her work is tiring. She works with heart and skills, not with brute force. She loves and enjoys it very much. For example, in her 3-hour session with Rattle, she didn't feel that she was working at all, but that she was playing, very happy and enjoying it. And the 3 hours passed by in a flash.

As Gorki said, “When you regard work as a pleasure, life is a kind of enjoyment; when you only regard work as an obligation, life is a kind of drudgery.” Only in this way can you devote yourself wholeheartedly to your work, achieve achievements and attainments, and gain the joy of success.

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Yesterday, a customer came to Lucy’s VIP room for the first time. He liked the setup very much and especially liked the TV under the milking table. He said that he was a little nervous at first, but after seeing the soothing and relaxing pictures on TV, he instantly became less nervous. He asked Lucy how did she come up with it.

In fact, this idea came from the dentist’s clinic. When Lucy came to see dentist for the first time in Canada, she saw a TV on the ceiling and thought it was a great idea, although she never watched the TV, but mostly closed her eyes. She thought that since the TV can be installed on the ceiling at the dentist, she can also put the TV on the floor at her place, so the customer can watch TV and relax when lying face down.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
Also, when Lucy went to the Optometrist, he would often ask, “1 better or 2 better?” “3 or 4?” “Red or green?” What a short and effective sentence! Lucy loves it. So she also uses it in her massage, and she often asked customers if this is better or that. For example, during a prostate massage, she would ask,“1 finger better or two fingers better? “ “2 better or 3 better?” Or during milking, she would ask, “Face down better or face up better?”

Another thing, Lucy had a minor operation in the hospital a few years ago, she was a little nervous before the operation, but at that time a male doctor(or nurse) kept asking in a very soft voice next to her ear, "Are you okay?" She didn't think he was long-winded or annoying at all, but felt that he was very kind and warm, and she felt at ease all once, thinking, "They care about me so much, they must be able to do a good job. What to worry about.” At that time, this incident left a very deep impression on her. So she also likes to ask customers during massage, "Are you okay?" This is the most common sentence she says to customers.

Therefore, in daily life, if we observe and experience carefully, we can learn a lot from anyone and anywhere. Learning should not just be in books. There are also great knowledge and wisdom in life. We should learn from the bits and pieces in our lives, keep growing, and surpass ourselves. Learn in life, live in learning.

Last edited:

Lucy 9815

Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2021
In middle age, Lucy increasingly likes simple and pure things. Simple life, simple state of mind, simple social circle, simple words, and so on. Because she understands that life is a process from simple to complex, and then from complex to simple. Only by constantly doing subtraction can life be easier. As Lao Tzu said: "The great way is the simplest."

To live to the extreme, people must be plain and simple. Be a simple person, eat a simple meal, think simple thoughts, and live a simple life. In this world, there is no costless possession. What you possess also possesses you. In a way, the more a person puts down, the richer he or she is. The simpler you live, the richer your heart will be. If you are simple, the world is a fairy tale; if you are complicated, the world is a maze. Only a simple life and a noble soul are the highest state of life.

Last edited:
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts