Lola Luxx review

Lover57

New member
Aug 19, 2026
4
2
3
Don’t waste your time and money on her.
Doesn’t kiss, takes for a full hour but wants you to leave in 15. Horrible
 
  • Like
Reactions: emoney

Lover57

New member
Aug 19, 2026
4
2
3
Was it her in the pics atleast?
I would have loved to sniff and lick her asshole but not now after your experience.
The pics are real and her ass is amazing to lick. But her attitude is not sexy at all.
 

dr.who

Active member
Jun 10, 2025
104
62
28
Vancouver
One thing I've observed is anyone who's got lipfillers that plump - do not offer dfk or lfk. They say yes then backout after the transaction is completed....sad but yeah that's what I've seen happen often.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lover57

Lover57

New member
Aug 19, 2026
4
2
3
One thing I've observed is anyone who's got lipfillers that plump - do not offer dfk or lfk. They say yes then backout after the transaction is completed....sad but yeah that's what I've seen happen often.
Absolutely agree on that. Also Asian girls are more respectful and reliable in that aspect
 
  • Like
Reactions: dr.who
Vancouver Escorts