Lola 9418

mikesfantasy

Member
May 30, 2017
40
63
18
Ya looks way too good to be true, reverse image search come up with anything?

reverse image search came up with nothing for me
 
Last edited:

Kelea71

Member
Nov 9, 2024
46
61
18
I took one for the league here I urge everyone here to actually put some reviews when you have a bad session or it doesn’t go as expected because we all can save each other’s time.

the session was not good just doggy and its not as you see in the pictures not even near that. Its some disfigured Somalian girl with pretty much 0 hygiene.

stay away from that.. fuckin regret that instead of i paying her she should have pay me for this.

i am gonna go home and take a fuckin shower and stick to pdc from next time.
 

Dante22

New member
Mar 26, 2026
25
7
3
I took one for the league here I urge everyone here to actually put some reviews when you have a bad session or it doesn’t go as expected because we all can save each other’s time.

the session was not good just doggy and its not as you see in the pictures not even near that. Its some disfigured Somalian girl with pretty much 0 hygiene.

stay away from that.. fuckin regret that instead of i paying her she should have pay me for this.

i am gonna go home and take a fuckin shower and stick to pdc from next time.
Thanks, man for toftt. You literally saved me I already booked her, but I figured I’d check perb first to see if she had any reviews.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts