Liz bear mountain

HornDog80v2

New member
May 21, 2026
18
11
3
Hello. Anyone know if she's still around and how to reach her? I had to get a new phone and email so lost all my contacts and previous messages on here.
She was a pretty bigger lady in her 50's. Fast muscle relief in most of her ads on CL.
Starting fresh here so any help is appreciated.
 

IslandCanada

Member
Aug 16, 2018
81
37
18
Hello. Anyone know if she's still around and how to reach her? I had to get a new phone and email so lost all my contacts and previous messages on here.
She was a pretty bigger lady in her 50's. Fast muscle relief in most of her ads on CL.
Starting fresh here so any help is appreciated.
I saw her based on reviews here… don’t bother WOT/WOM keep looking
 

HornDog80v2

New member
May 21, 2026
18
11
3
Oh weird. I really enjoyed my time with her. Just lost her contact info and don't see ads up currently.
 

mistersam

Active member
Feb 27, 2009
405
184
43
She used to post on Craigs quite often but maybe she's on vacation right now. I'd think she'll be back soon enough. I noticed that she changed her number in the recent ads but I never kept a copy of it.
 

HornDog80v2

New member
May 21, 2026
18
11
3
Thanks for the info. I will keep an eye out. My back (and other stuff) could use some attention. Lol
I seem to remember her number ended in 0969 or I guess used to.
 

Coaster38

New member
Dec 6, 2023
1
0
1
I’ve seen Lizz several times over the last month and have always had a great time.

The incall is a very nice place and has always been clean. She’s been super kind to me and on time everytime. Massage is offered on a proper table to start the session if you want to go that way.

I’ve mostly seen her with her duo partner, they work really well together and seem to enjoy each other. They’re very interactive. It’s an awesome duo experience.

Once I’ve got in the room, the action has started right away. Lizz has been very into it and wants me to leave happy. It’s always been a great GFE session and I’ve had a lot of fun. The services have been consistent with what’s listed on her ad.
 
Vancouver Escorts