Lindsay Scarth - 0888

Artrosis

New member
Feb 5, 2025
1
0
1
Date of Visit: Many times

Preferred Method of Contact: iMessage

Phone Number: 204-808-0888

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: LL

City: Winnipeg

Location: St Boniface area

Type of Visit:

Was the Appointment On-Time? Always

Activities:

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr or 45 min sometimes

Donation:

Approximate age of Companion: in the 30s

Hair Color and Length: dark hair

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background:

Companion Description: She's always attentive and makes you feel like a king

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Every time, each scheduled appointment went longer than expected and gave me more than I’d anticipated. I won’t go into details, but she’s the most adorable and beautiful girl. I always feel a connection with her, which really elevates the experience.

Would You Recommend this Companion??
Of course! I'm always looking forward to seeing Lindsay again
Public comments:
 

bowtie1974

Bowtie is Back
Mar 6, 2026
53
31
18
Date of
Preferred Method of Contact: iMessage

Phone Number: 204-808-0888

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: LL

City: Winnipeg

Location: St Boniface area

Type of Visit:

Was the Appointment On-Time? Always

Activities:

Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr or 45 min sometimes

Donation:

Approximate age of Companion: in the 30s

Hair Color and Length: dark hair

Smoking Status: No

Ethnic/Racial background:

Companion Description: She's always attentive and makes you feel like a king

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Every time, each scheduled appointment went longer than expected and gave me more than I’d anticipated. I won’t go into details, but she’s the most adorable and beautiful girl. I always feel a connection with her, which really elevates the experience.

Would You Recommend this Companion??
Of course! I'm always looking forward to seeing Lindsay again
Public comments:
 
Vancouver Escorts