Lil Red Rosie?

wpgboy2015

Active member
Aug 16, 2015
435
32
28
I found her on seeking website once, but then realized she is actually an SP from some of the pics. I then looked up reviews here and there were none, which seemed like a red flag so I never saw her. She also tried asking for money before the meeting, but to be fair, that was only after I cancelled our meeting plans. She didn’t ask before and was ready to meet so I think she may be genuine but I am not sure why there are no reviews as she looks good in pics. I think her pics may be real but I have a feeling she has many restrictions.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ThatGuy204

ThatGuy204

New member
Jul 2, 2026
1
1
3
She goes by Venus on LL now, I was curious to why she changed her name as I do see her twice a week she said she changed it due to another catfish/spam account using a similar name. Personally i would recommend her she really makes the effort to ensure you are comfortable and enjoying you’re time spent.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wpgboy2015

wpgboy2015

Active member
Aug 16, 2015
435
32
28
She goes by Venus on LL now, I was curious to why she changed her name as I do see her twice a week she said she changed it due to another catfish/spam account using a similar name. Personally i would recommend her she really makes the effort to ensure you are comfortable and enjoying you’re time spent.
Thanks for the info. Does she look as good as her pics?
 
Vancouver Escorts