Luxxxe Affaire
Ashley Madison

Leah Laurence

theveruza

Oct 20, 2019
I had the absolute pleasure of meeting Leah this morning.
What a wonderful time I had.
If there is any doubt in your mind, she is exactly 100% like her photos (actually, even better in person).
She is a pleasure to have a chat with and made me feel like I was with a friend from the get go.
I won't say too much about what happened inside the bedroom, but I'll say this : This was the best sex I ever had. (Of course, YMMV applies here).
I'll be dreaming about her wonderful curves for a few days.
I'll definitely see her again when she comes back.

Alfnewdeal

Jul 12, 2013
I had the opportunity to visit with Leah Laurence today, after being stood up by another visiting SP, and with Leah being in town and being on my bucket list for some time, I checked to see if she might be available on short notice, she was, and we quickly made arrangements. The door opened to an incredibly beautiful , sexy and tall af woman ( she was polite and didn't wear heels! LOL!) I was pretty stressed out from the waiting game of my previous booking, but Leah quickly put me at ease with some touching and a great massage, the rest was even more enthusiastic and wild as hell, only regret was only booking for a half hour! definitely a class act, hope i can find time to see her again before I leave! Thanks Leah!!