Jerkmate

LadyCerise session review

fetisboy95

Feb 17, 2020
I recently had a session with LadyCerise (also known as LadyJayCherie) which I found through twitter and tryst and it was absolutely amazing beyond my expectations! I am into the more vanilla and calm sessions where you can just sit and talk with the person throughout the hour incorporating the fetishes that I wanted in foot worship, GS, armpit worship and spitting. From the start she was very warm and welcoming with open arms, very polite and directed me towards the shower so I could wash up before we started. Once the session started we got to talking and she put her feet up on my legs and requested that I take her socks off and start with a foot rub. Then after a bit more talking I started to worship her feet. At one point she stopped me and asked if I could pour her some tea so that she could get ready to give me a big GS later on! i was already super happy and comfortable with how the session was going so once she felt like she was ready and says to me "pet I have to use your mouth now" I quickly got up and rushed over to the bathroom to lie down and await her presence. LadyCerise had to go a lot as well as she started doing some toilet talk so she definitely put me in a good state of mind.

When she was finished we sat back on the couch and she let me worship her armpits and then we went back to doing some foot worship and talking before ending the session with another big GS and spitting. Overall I very much enjoyed my experience with her as she wasn't someone who was there just for the money or a clockwatcher. LadyCerise actually cares about your experience and tries to make it the best for you. We talked about the other types of sessions she has on her website as she goes into detail about them on there, so I would definitely go take a look and see which one is best for you. With the pandemic happening I haven't gone for a session for an entire year and LadyCerise made me very comfortable from the start with how safe and clean she wanted the session to go. I will absolutely be seeing her again and I can't wait for the next session.

tonyluxx

Jul 27, 2018
I recently had a session with LadyCerise (also known as LadyJayCherie) which I found through twitter and tryst and it was absolutely amazing beyond my expectations! I am into the more vanilla and calm sessions where you can just sit and talk with the person throughout the hour incorporating the fetishes that I wanted in foot worship, GS, armpit worship and spitting. From the start she was very warm and welcoming with open arms, very polite and directed me towards the shower so I could wash up before we started. Once the session started we got to talking and she put her feet up on my legs and requested that I take her socks off and start with a foot rub. Then after a bit more talking I started to worship her feet. At one point she stopped me and asked if I could pour her some tea so that she could get ready to give me a big GS later on! i was already super happy and comfortable with how the session was going so once she felt like she was ready and says to me "pet I have to use your mouth now" I quickly got up and rushed over to the bathroom to lie down and await her presence. LadyCerise had to go a lot as well as she started doing some toilet talk so she definitely put me in a good state of mind.

When she was finished we sat back on the couch and she let me worship her armpits and then we went back to doing some foot worship and talking before ending the session with another big GS and spitting. Overall I very much enjoyed my experience with her as she wasn't someone who was there just for the money or a clockwatcher. LadyCerise actually cares about your experience and tries to make it the best for you. We talked about the other types of sessions she has on her website as she goes into detail about them on there, so I would definitely go take a look and see which one is best for you. With the pandemic happening I haven't gone for a session for an entire year and LadyCerise made me very comfortable from the start with how safe and clean she wanted the session to go. I will absolutely be seeing her again and I can't wait for the next session.
Wow, thanks for the review. May I ask about her GS performance, I love when they do toilet talk. Did she really did it in your mouth? Also if you don't mind how much was the damage?

Reactions: happymoments

fetisboy95

Feb 17, 2020
Wow, thanks for the review. May I ask about her GS performance, I love when they do toilet talk. Did she really did it in your mouth? Also if you don't mind how much was the damage?
LadyCerise was fantastic! She drank tons of water beforehand and let me bring like my own makeshift funnel. I know most aren't with covid right now but I asked her and she was okay with doing it in the mouth. Her aim was perfect as I hardly had any go on my face, but that could also have to do with the big cut up gatorade bottle I used. LadyCerise will ask if you'd prefer it in the bathtub, floor, or head on the actual toilet. I chose the floor and she did it all in one go for me. Not sure if you ask her to do it in little spurts if she will or not, but I fee l like most domme's go with what they are comfortable with doing. her website goes into detail but its a $50 deposit, $70 extra for the GS, and then the type of session as well as length vary as she has different ones to choose from. Here is the website: https://www.ladyjaycherie.com/home

Hope that helps!

Reactions: tonyluxx

tonyluxx

Jul 27, 2018
LadyCerise was fantastic! She drank tons of water beforehand and let me bring like my own makeshift funnel. I know most aren't with covid right now but I asked her and she was okay with doing it in the mouth. Her aim was perfect as I hardly had any go on my face, but that could also have to do with the big cut up gatorade bottle I used. LadyCerise will ask if you'd prefer it in the bathtub, floor, or head on the actual toilet. I chose the floor and she did it all in one go for me. Not sure if you ask her to do it in little spurts if she will or not, but I fee l like most domme's go with what they are comfortable with doing. her website goes into detail but its a $50 deposit, $70 extra for the GS, and then the type of session as well as length vary as she has different ones to choose from. Here is the website: https://www.ladyjaycherie.com/home

Hope that helps!
Great and thanks for your detailed response, I have checked her website but was wondering if the gs can be combined with cheaper bdsm package? I guess probably she needs to respond to this herself, I did asked my question but I guess she doesn’t check her emails much! Also please let me know if she is shaved?

happymoments

Sep 12, 2019
Great and thanks for your detailed response, I have checked her website but was wondering if the gs can be combined with cheaper bdsm package? I guess probably she needs to respond to this herself, I did asked my question but I guess she doesn’t check her emails much! Also please let me know if she is shaved?
please share after wards as well... the details are very ... intriguing LOL

Hello pet,

I usually check my e-mails daily, with a 24 hour response time. If you have yet to receive a reply from me, perhaps my e-mail is in your spam folder. To answer your question about "cheaper" packages however- I do not barter, as it states clearly upon my Booking Etiquette page. xx

tonyluxx

Jul 27, 2018
Hello pet,

I usually check my e-mails daily, with a 24 hour response time. If you have yet to receive a reply from me, perhaps my e-mail is in your spam folder. To answer your question about "cheaper" packages however- I do not barter, as it states clearly upon my Booking Etiquette page. xx
Thanks Ms. LadyCerise, however if it was so clear I would not have asked, what in the website does not explain is: what is included in simply BDSM, and GS may not need the skin touching since it is away from my skin, so it does not necessarily need to be combined with the BDSM skin. But why are you reluctant to simply answer yes or no to my question! Also is covered facesitting considered simply BDSM?