Fetish Funhouse
Seeking.com

LadyCerise - pushed all the right buttons

604jbear

Mar 11, 2017
I had the pleasure of having a session with LadyCerise a couple weeks ago. My main requests were for sweaty/smelly feet and tickle torture - the session exceeded all my expectations. Foot fetishists will be mesmerized by her perfect feet, and they were still quite damp with sweat after removing her socks (they were a perfect fit over my face!). She tortured me relentlessly with her tickling while edging me, and I came very close to orgasm while being tickled (that would have been a first for me as the tickling usually distracts me and prevents me from cumming - will try to cum while being tickled next time - I can only imagine how intense that orgasm would be! :D). Her smile is infectious and I loved hearing her laugh! Finished with a very intense orgasm while worshipping her feet and some intense post-orgasm torture. Would highly recommend her, I will definitely be repeating!

edit: for those of you who have been around long enough, she reminds me of a younger Mistress T :love:

Last edited:

tonyluxx

Jul 27, 2018
I had the pleasure of having a session with LadyCerise a couple weeks ago. My main requests were for sweaty/smelly feet and tickle torture - the session exceeded all my expectations. Foot fetishists will be mesmerized by her perfect feet, and they were still quite damp with sweat after removing her socks (they were a perfect fit over my face!). She tortured me relentlessly with her tickling while edging me, and I came very close to orgasm while being tickled (that would have been a first for me as the tickling usually distracts me and prevents me from cumming - will try to cum while being tickled next time - I can only imagine how intense that orgasm would be! :D). Her smile is infectious and I loved hearing her laugh! Finished with a very intense orgasm while worshipping her feet and some intense post-orgasm torture. Would highly recommend her, I will definitely be repeating!

edit: for those of you who have been around long enough, she reminds me of a younger Mistress T :love:
Well well well, I have not visited LadyCerise, but I have visited that old Mistress T, she was a real waste of time. I had extremely bad experience with her a few years back when she was still accepting clients with very steep price. The reason for the major disappointment was she advertised her age as early 30's, but she was close to 50's! Also avoid Madison Stone, as I saw her ads a few month ago. They should be eligible for pension soon!

Seeking Arrangement