Carman Fox

Kitsune Aiko -Tryst

Hot&Horny69

Lover of Greek and Everything Naughty
Jun 28, 2026
249
259
63
Would love to know if anyone saw her. Body looks insane but price will climb quickly with all of those extras
 

kevinguy

New member
Nov 13, 2025
2
3
3
I just saw her. Pictures are definitely real. 100% accurate

She is a lot of fun. A cute little mew for a voice and a tight tiny body

Great personality. Eager and willing. Definitely new to the scene, which has it's own special excitement 😉

She was very communicative and pleasant through the scheduling process.

I definitely recommend seeing kitsune aiko
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kitsuneaiko

xhercules

New member
Sep 29, 2026
2
2
3
Saw Kitsune last night for the first time, she is a gem 💎. Had one of the best experiences I’ve ever had with an SP. She’s incredibly friendly, has a great vibe, and has the sweetest, most innocent voice.

Everything was smooth, zero complications (and believe me I’ve had my fair share of issues with a good number of SPs)

DATY was definitely my favorite; I actually came just by daty-ing, couldn't get enuf of that 😻 . I won’t get into the details of how the rest of the night unfolded, but let’s just say, “I had the time of my life!”

The price seemed a little steep at first, but after the experience, I can honestly say it was completely worth it. If you’ve been thinking about seeing her, consider this your green light. I’m confident you’ll have a great time!
 
  • Love
Reactions: kitsuneaiko

xhercules

New member
Sep 29, 2026
2
2
3
Hella brand new accounts leaving these reviews but 'wont get into the details' 🤔🤔
@poppyboi I'm sure at some point you were equally a "brand new account". Not sure what you are hinting at exactly. And also not sure what other details you need: you want me to tell you "we f**k-d? common! :rolleyes:" I created an account cuz I wanted to write a review about her, and I've done that. Do with my comment whatever you wish! Have a great day!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: poppyboi
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts