F Frontstar New member Feb 23, 2025 4 2 3 Feb 28, 2025 #1 I’m looking for a wonderful woman who loves DFK, and gives amazing bbbj with cim. Any recommendations? Reactions: rinamood
I’m looking for a wonderful woman who loves DFK, and gives amazing bbbj with cim. Any recommendations?
L Langleydude Well-known member Jul 1, 2022 523 907 93 Feb 28, 2025 #2 Frontstar said: I’m looking for a wonderful woman who loves DFK, and gives amazing bbbj with cim. Any recommendations? Click to expand... Kylie 3611 for sure. Reactions: ChrisBe, 12spike and Jenna PDC
Frontstar said: I’m looking for a wonderful woman who loves DFK, and gives amazing bbbj with cim. Any recommendations? Click to expand... Kylie 3611 for sure.
R rinamood Well-known member Jun 15, 2022 774 2,327 93 Feb 28, 2025 #3 I happily provide these services in my GFE bookings 😘 Well-maintained beards are welcome, but scratchy stubble or scruff... YMMV 😝 Reactions: VanCityNewb and Gimmer
I happily provide these services in my GFE bookings 😘 Well-maintained beards are welcome, but scratchy stubble or scruff... YMMV 😝
S sam4522 New member May 20, 2023 16 5 3 Feb 28, 2025 #5 Langleydude said: Kylie 3611 for sure. Click to expand... I cant find her ad
L Langleydude Well-known member Jul 1, 2022 523 907 93 Mar 1, 2025 #6 sam4522 said: I cant find her ad Click to expand... Go to the pink diamond condos site
Jenna PDC YVRs Hottest Collective Supporting Member Mar 29, 2023 390 688 93 pinkdiamond604.ca Mar 1, 2025 #7 sam4522 said: I cant find her ad Click to expand... https://pinkdiamond604.ca/
V Vancouver79 Banned Jun 26, 2023 601 792 93 Mar 1, 2025 #8 Sasha Doll, Phoenix (Temp. G.FS.), Treasure (A.F.)
MikeyLikey99 Well-known member Jan 31, 2022 1,047 1,439 113 Mar 1, 2025 #9 Search the 411 thread where this specific topic comes up at least monthly
blakealridge onlyfans.com/blakealridge Supporting Member May 17, 2018 3,888 7,453 113 37 vancouver, bc blakealridge.com Mar 1, 2025 #10 Me! http://www.experiencecharlee.com Reactions: MikeyLikey99 and charles
B Big Dick Bob Sloppy blowjob connoisseur Mar 15, 2019 560 873 93 Mar 1, 2025 #11 Lana from TempGF. I don't know when she'll be back in town though.
Gtan747 High mile club Nov 28, 2015 265 424 63 Mar 2, 2025 #12 ^^Charlee Beckett^^, Maya West, Skyler Mack (Returning this month) Reactions: blakealridge and charles
R ronimann123 Active member Sep 24, 2020 109 183 43 Mar 2, 2025 #13 Adelaide Jones is my ATF DFK Queen. She’s phenomenal. Check with her if she offers what other services you are looking for. Reactions: davidEdiggler
Adelaide Jones is my ATF DFK Queen. She’s phenomenal. Check with her if she offers what other services you are looking for.