Kim 0604

Dualsport

Member
Jul 19, 2025
33
34
18
Yep, I saw her once. Pics definately photoshopped. She is late 30’s, with nice tits and ass. Session was not bad and definately on the kinky side. Spanking her while she deepthroated me made her “ dig a little deeper” so to speak. Her ass looked good in doggy and she took it like a champ. She would push back even harder every time I slapped her ass. I may repeat, mainly because she is in close proximity to me and downtown choices are limited.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr.Plum

Gary_so28

New member
Aug 10, 2026
18
3
3
Yep, I saw her once. Pics definately photoshopped. She is late 30’s, with nice tits and ass. Session was not bad and definately on the kinky side. Spanking her while she deepthroated me made her “ dig a little deeper” so to speak. Her ass looked good in doggy and she took it like a champ. She would push back even harder every time I slapped her ass. I may repeat, mainly because she is in close proximity to me and downtown choices are limited.
Is her ass the same as representing her one ass photo? Or photoshopped?
 
Vancouver Escorts