The Porn Dude

Kassie Snow 1222

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwalker

Jedi Pooner
Sep 4, 2020
139
120
43
Haven't been able to see this girl yet. I've tried multiple times but she's really flaky and has changed plans on me several times. Ima give up soon.
 

Bighaus

Well-known member
Oct 4, 2011
748
616
93
T
Haven't been able to see this girl yet. I've tried multiple times but she's really flaky and has changed plans on me several times. Ima give up soon.
Try Using a different number. You probably asked her too many questions or texted her to the point of annoying her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kassie snow

Starwalker

Jedi Pooner
Sep 4, 2020
139
120
43
T

Try Using a different number. You probably asked her too many questions or texted her to the point of annoying her.
I don't know how I could have possibly annoyed her. I literally booked a time when I get there I text her and then she ghosted. It's okay I'm not going to try different number I'm not that desperate. Just wanted to share my experience thus far.
 

micnumbereight

Active member
Dec 7, 2022
196
114
43
I don't know how I could have possibly annoyed her. I literally booked a time when I get there I text her and then she ghosted. It's okay I'm not going to try different number I'm not that desperate. Just wanted to share my experience thus far.
most likely someone beat you to her and she picked someone else who probably offered more time & $$$ - it happens in this business
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts