Massage Adagio
Seeking.com

Kali Keys 7303

Shane B

Dec 16, 2020
https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fe...randon_last_call_book_now-6440297?source=list

I've been wanting to see Kali for a long long time. We finally made it happen. I got lost in her beauty the moment I walked in. She greeted me in sexy lingerie and made me feel so relaxed. And she smelled so delicious. I enjoyed our conversation so much. A beauty with a brain will always earn my respect. She's an excellent listener.

Her massage had just the right amount of pressure and she hit all the right spots....with her hands and other body parts haha. My leg pain from work is so much more bearable now.

Everything promised was delivered. I won't give all the details but shes legit. No deception or trickery at all. I completely enjoyed myself. She will give you everything you agree to lads. Have no fear 😁. I even had to steady myself a bit at when it was time to get up off the bed and get dressed. And of course my sweet lady cleaned me up oh so gently with a warm towel. Sigh...😊

I really didn't want to say goodbye but I guess I had to at some point. She's such a sweetheart. It was hard honestly.

Please treat her well boys. Please. Or just leave her alone so I can have her all to myself...haha. Seriously she's one of the good girls. Don't mess this up guys.

Thanks so much Kali. I'm already looking forward to our next visit.