Massage Adagio
E.D. Meds

Just a fantasy…

vancouver1992

Sep 7, 2010
Arriving at Mistress’s home with an anticipation of a private party! Only to find Mistress waiting for me with one other slave, a similar male slave to me. We are told to undress and collar and cuff ourselves! And no other participants were coming, the two of us were Her entertainment for the evening!
we were each bound to a piece of furniture so Mistress could spank, paddle and cane our bodies until the skin was bright red and welted!
With glee Mistress unstraps us and had the two of us to face Her, She asks us where our heads were at. We both answer deep in sub space! She giggles and claps Her hands saying “The two of you will get to know each other so well this evening no matter how long it takes!” I did not expect what was coming next and judging from the other slave’s questions to Mistress, he did not have prior knowledge either.
She began by locking our cuffs together and a short chain was linked between the collars! And with a smirk She told us to kiss each other on the neck and kt hen the lips! When we acted to slowly, She corrected our speed and intensity with a cane strike. She then changed our position to a side by side 69, and yes She required us to suck on each other, luckily covered with a condom! Unfortunately She got cross with of us when we did not get fully erect! She pulled us apart and put us in separate positions and spanking and paddling continued.
I guess She got tired because I heard the other slave be told to get dressed and leave. A short time later, I was told the same!
##please not this was a work of fiction and did not happen… yet##

Reactions: LadyCerise

BlueBusRider

Jun 3, 2018
Arriving at Mistress’s home with an anticipation of a private party! Only to find Mistress waiting for me with one other slave, a similar male slave to me. We are told to undress and collar and cuff ourselves! And no other participants were coming, the two of us were Her entertainment for the evening!
we were each bound to a piece of furniture so Mistress could spank, paddle and cane our bodies until the skin was bright red and welted!
With glee Mistress unstraps us and had the two of us to face Her, She asks us where our heads were at. We both answer deep in sub space! She giggles and claps Her hands saying “The two of you will get to know each other so well this evening no matter how long it takes!” I did not expect what was coming next and judging from the other slave’s questions to Mistress, he did not have prior knowledge either.
She began by locking our cuffs together and a short chain was linked between the collars! And with a smirk She told us to kiss each other on the neck and kt hen the lips! When we acted to slowly, She corrected our speed and intensity with a cane strike. She then changed our position to a side by side 69, and yes She required us to suck on each other, luckily covered with a condom! Unfortunately She got cross with of us when we did not get fully erect! She pulled us apart and put us in separate positions and spanking and paddling continued.
I guess She got tired because I heard the other slave be told to get dressed and leave. A short time later, I was told the same!
##please not this was a work of fiction and did not happen… yet##
Love it

Reactions: vancouver1992