So she is early 20s?
$160 for the hour?
Is she quite small?
I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow so if anyone has any intel prior it is appreciated
So she is early 20s?
$160 for the hour?
Is she quite small?
I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow so if anyone has any intel prior it is appreciated
I will be seeing her soon, so I will share some additional intel most likely. Curious if she offers MSOG because none of the girls have in the past at Yuki's in my experience except for one who required a small tip, which is fine.
I will be seeing her soon, so I will share some additional intel most likely. Curious if she offers MSOG because none of the girls have in the past at Yuki's in my experience except for one who required a small tip, which is fine.
Same with me. I specifically meant the girls other than Yuki that have come and go.
Saw Joey and my experience was similar to the rest. Cute girl who seems to enjoy what she is doing. Massage was alright, but the highlight was definitely FS portion. She gives a good BJ and gets into it with various positions. MSOG is an extra 50 tip if desired. Worth repeating for sure.