Ivory @ BT

DiggyCrisis

Member
Dec 15, 2025
45
17
8
She’s new. Very new as I was repeatedly assured by the sweet lady at the front desk of BT. I was even told to “teach her a few things”.

I booked 1 hour FS. I wasn’t sure what to expect based the pictures on X but holy shit she’s the one of the prettiest you’ll see in person. I had trouble listening to her just staring at her eyes. And she looks back at you too. She has a slender body with great posture and flexibility. Yoga hottie. She’s young in body but not personality. Very present. Made the sex incredible. She has daty in her menu so I definitely feasted. Like fresh fucking peaches.

Hopefully she takes a liking to the profession and we all treat her. I’ll likely book again.
 

WornPoonSlurper

New member
Jul 24, 2026
17
7
3
Couldn't agree more. Tried to see Lily on Saturday but it was a super busy day for the girls. The lady at the front desk recommended Ivory as she was nearly finished her call. She greeted me at the front lobby waiting area naked with a towel and introduced herself my God she looks beautiful. She had a fast shower and took me into the far room. The sheets were slightly wet but thankfully she warned me ahead of time and used the towels to lay on instead. Have her a good half hour DATY only session. Loved sucking on her clit and sticking my tongue deep. Ontop of that she loves being eaten when her clit is sensitive 🙌 loved making her cum
 
  • Like
Reactions: DiggyCrisis

DiggyCrisis

Member
Dec 15, 2025
45
17
8
Couldn't agree more. Tried to see Lily on Saturday but it was a super busy day for the girls. The lady at the front desk recommended Ivory as she was nearly finished her call. She greeted me at the front lobby waiting area naked with a towel and introduced herself my God she looks beautiful. She had a fast shower and took me into the far room. The sheets were slightly wet but thankfully she warned me ahead of time and used the towels to lay on instead. Have her a good half hour DATY only session. Loved sucking on her clit and sticking my tongue deep. Ontop of that she loves being eaten when her clit is sensitive 🙌 loved making her cum

Damn sounds like she had herself some fun! We gotta treat her right gents. Let her have all the fun we kings love giving.
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts