IBW ?

Gear Jammer

Active member
Feb 6, 2025
123
69
28
Anyone have any recent feedback on Island Bodyworks? Their current ad, has no names or pics. Thanks
 

Class

Active member
Oct 17, 2016
168
142
43
South Island
Apparently it is Flower????
If it is Flower who worked there previously, I saw her often for years, she then had her own shop before retiring. She was great, very friendly, open minded and a tease, did a great massage, and was a great provider. If it is her, I would love to see her again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gear Jammer

gneric20

Member
Oct 20, 2024
70
21
8
If it is Flower who worked there previously, I saw her often for years, she then had her own shop before retiring. She was great, very friendly, open minded and a tease, did a great massage, and was a great provider. If it is her, I would love to see her again.
Pm sent
 

gneric20

Member
Oct 20, 2024
70
21
8
If it is Flower who worked there previously, I saw her often for years, she then had her own shop before retiring. She was great, very friendly, open minded and a tease, did a great massage, and was a great provider. If it is her, I would love to see her again.
If it is Flower who worked there previously, I saw her often for years, she then had her own shop before retiring. She was great, very friendly, open minded and a tease, did a great massage, and was a great provider. If it is her, I would love to see her again.
Pm sent
 
Vancouver Escorts