Holdback on donations

BS Detector

Active member
Sep 7, 2003
1,533
19
38
www.bsdetector.com
I'd never do it

I also like to take care of business up front. Never could understand why this is a problem. It's done, not on her mind and not one mine. Even after having seen a lady numerous times. She starts the shower, I take care of business, DONE!

As far as half now, half (or whatever amount or percentage you want to use) and the rest later...I just would not do it. Not worth the hassle and possible tension it could create. I can imagine some guy now complaining that he wants a discount because the water was too hot when he stepped into the shower. Don't laugh...A bad review was written for a lady because of that. It was mentioned earlier in this thread that you can vote with your feet and take advantage of boards such as this. I agree with that approach. You can read and make up your mind. I went to see the lady after the 'shower' incident anyway. Figured I can adjust water. I read a manual once and it's easy. Everything else I read seemed like it would be a good time so I went. Had a blast. Nice lady and hope to find time and opportunity to go back.
 
Last edited:

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 4, 2003
3,041
48
48
WannaPlay, Avarice, and Meiko, thanks for your input from the SP's side. As I expected, reputable and honest SPs such as yourselves may take offence. What you have to remember is this is done for the pooners protection not yours. You may ask then what's in this for me? As stated earlier, this holdback thingy only applies when the pooner sees a SP for the 1st time. After that the holdback thingy is removed for subsequent appointments or the pooner doesn't return (presumably because something didn't go right). I know a lot of pooners are hesistant to TOFTT because we have been burned one too many times. What if this holdback thingy reduces that hesitation significantly and translate into a lot more NEW and possibly repeat customers for you. :)
 
Last edited:

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 4, 2003
3,041
48
48
john galt said:
You guys are either idiots or just cheap...maybe both...
I believe this is called being cautious but then you just wanted to get your one liner in to make yourself appear to be smart. Instead I think it had the opposite effect.
 

rockyy

Banned
Nov 19, 2003
335
0
0
vancouver
Meiko said:
A real gentleman doesn't do that. In life we have take a chance.
yeah, i agree...you can only see so many angles upfront.... I' ve been burned, sure! I just wrote it off.

Life is short; you're better off just getting on with it.
 

ace85

Banned
Jan 30, 2004
740
0
0
51
I think tying service to donation is a mistake

THe I will pay x for y and x+b for z creates mechanical serivce, and I really don't think most pooners want mechanical service.

Most guys don't want to get ripped off (understandably), but more than that most pooners don't like the fact that for MY $200 or $300 I might get more or different services that you will.

The first rule of pooning is what.... YMMV.

The thing you are forgeting is you are getting a personal service from an SP.

Maybe your dick is too big for ANAL, or you just don't click.

Decide what you are comfortable with and then try to make it the best session possible.

Tell her what you want. If she misleads you, call her on it. As her what she likes and what she is comfortable with.

If you read the web sites of the TOP Shelf girls they are are really clear and quite eager to set a guy straight. Jodie for example tries really hard not to set unrealistic expectations, seems really eager for you to know what your session would include if you choose to see her.

Getting her to earn her "extra" won't work with her, becasue more than anything she appears to treat the donation like a facilitator. For the donation she is willing to let her guard down a little and allow herself to enjoy spending some time with you.

The "If you fuck me good I'll give you some extra $$$" attitude only reminds the SP's of the mindset of some of the clients, and if anything will turn them off.

If you want to buy access to certain orfices on a woman, I am sure there are some that will play that game, but I am also confident that we will read negative reviews from those sessions becasue they were cold or mechanical.

I realize there is a significant chance of disappointemnt when you try a new SP, that is the benefit of having regulars, but some just love the variety, and cant go with out.

Treat an SP like a whore, and I am pretty confident that they will look at you like and ATM.
 

ace85

Banned
Jan 30, 2004
740
0
0
51
How many times

Have you read a pooner complain about an SPs looks after they have stayed with the SP.

Shouldn't you lose the right to complain about how un attractive someone is after you have paid an agreed upon sum?

Did she hold a gun to your head, or were you just too scared to confront her and walk away.

The same goes for an outcall.

Lots of pooners would rather not just hand over the $25 transportation fee and say forget it. They would rather have the unattractive girl stay and pay the $300 and then complain about how she so wasn't worth it. I just don't get that. Is it better to get a really shitty time for $250 or jerk off with $225 in your wallet?

Think about it. If you are diciplined enough to walk away from a potentially bad session and go jerk off. Then invest the "pooning budget saved", everytime you were confronted with a potentially bad session. In 2 years you would have $2000, or $3,000 bucks. Set up an annuity and you could poon a couple times a year for 10 + years.
 

wilde

Sinnear Member
Jun 4, 2003
3,041
48
48
Good points Ace.

I do wonder about the reverse. Treat a pooner like an ATM, and be viewed as a whore. Fair enough? :)
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts