Help me pick!

spurd

New member
Jun 17, 2011
4
0
1
Hey all,

I'll be visiting Vancouver in late October and would like to visit an SP for a vers meeting. Can anyone recommend?

I've had one great experience with a TS in the past and am looking to repeat that.

I'm looking for GFE with cum, sensual DFK, and a girl that takes charge without being pushy.

I've narrowed it down to Angel, Roxanne, Genevieve, and Nancy.

Which would you choose and why?

Thanks!!!
 

purple kush

New member
Nov 25, 2008
9
4
3
Genevieve - looks amazing and is truly vers. Has a very chill girlfriend vibe. Just an amazing overall person. Book the day before because she doesn't do last minute. DFK has been on offer for me.

Nancy - looks amazing in my view and I find her very attractive but she's probably the oldest in the list if that matters to you. Provides an excellent attentive GFE. Likes late night sessions. Loves DFK.

Angel - has a nice setup and is a genuinely nice person. Her offerings are definitely a massage based activity on a massage table. Not sex in a bed if that matters to you. Her sensual massage is to die for and she teases you just right. She told me she is top only. DFK has not been offered to me and with a massage based session, it's kinda hard to find opportunities for DFK as well. I have tried her GFE as well and personally didn't notice a difference compared to massage session.
 
Last edited:

Bunfun4u

Amouthfull
Apr 26, 2019
5
2
3
Genevieve - looks amazing and is truly vers. Has a very chill girlfriend vibe. Just an amazing overall person. Book the day before because she doesn't do last minute. DFK has been on offer for me.

Nancy - looks amazing in my view and I find her very attractive but she's probably the oldest in the list if that matters to you. Provides an excellent attentive GFE. Likes late night sessions. Loves DFK.

Angel - has a nice setup and is a genuinely nice person. Her offerings are definitely a massage based activity on a massage table. Not sex in a bed if that matters to you. Her sensual massage is to die for and she teases you just right. She told me she is top only. DFK has not been offered to me and with a massage based session, it's kinda hard to find opportunities for DFK as well. I have tried her GFE as well and personally didn't notice a difference compared to massage session.
Nice detailed post. Thank you.
 

Pgup

Well-known member
Dec 10, 2018
478
396
63
Genevieve - looks amazing and is truly vers. Has a very chill girlfriend vibe. Just an amazing overall person. Book the day before because she doesn't do last minute. DFK has been on offer for me.

Nancy - looks amazing in my view and I find her very attractive but she's probably the oldest in the list if that matters to you. Provides an excellent attentive GFE. Likes late night sessions. Loves DFK.

Angel - has a nice setup and is a genuinely nice person. Her offerings are definitely a massage based activity on a massage table. Not sex in a bed if that matters to you. Her sensual massage is to die for and she teases you just right. She told me she is top only. DFK has not been offered to me and with a massage based session, it's kinda hard to find opportunities for DFK as well. I have tried her GFE as well and personally didn't notice a difference compared to massage session.
This is spot on. Angel’s top only and only on the massage table are a few limiting factors in an overall scheme. A solid provider though, and I would see her again.
 

cordova

Well-known member
Oct 8, 2006
485
354
63
Genevieve - looks amazing and is truly vers. Has a very chill girlfriend vibe. Just an amazing overall person. Book the day before because she doesn't do last minute. DFK has been on offer for me.

Nancy - looks amazing in my view and I find her very attractive but she's probably the oldest in the list if that matters to you. Provides an excellent attentive GFE. Likes late night sessions. Loves DFK.

Angel - has a nice setup and is a genuinely nice person. Her offerings are definitely a massage based activity on a massage table. Not sex in a bed if that matters to you. Her sensual massage is to die for and she teases you just right. She told me she is top only. DFK has not been offered to me and with a massage based session, it's kinda hard to find opportunities for DFK as well. I have tried her GFE as well and personally didn't notice a difference compared to massage session.
I agree, this thoughtful post is a great benchmark.

Just to chime in. I do agree about the massage table being limiting. I did experience some LFK
and maybe pushing DFK with Angel. I also thought I had read somewhere she was offering verse services now? I could be mistaken or YMMV.
 
Vancouver Escorts