Heavenly Harmony Blissful Bodywork

Harmony-bc

Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2008
2,677
3,555
113
South west vancouver
zensualgirl.net
Indulgent Luxury for Mind, Body, and Soul

Escape and relax in my sexy boudoir. I'm all about creating a sensuous calming mood and ambience. You will leave completely rejuvenated.
All massages include hot oil, hot towels, shower facilities with body wash, and clean fluffy towels. Showers do not cut into your time.
I do not discriminate based on looks, skin shade, gender, ethnicity, or size. Men, women, trans, and non-binary all welcome.



Escape and Relax with Massage:

This session is the ultimate pampering session. I am trained in deep tissue massage. I will work all of the tension out of your body,
using my palms, elbows, and strong hands, sensual teasing body slide, finished with a hand or foot release.


Topless: $150~1 hr. $250~1.5 hrs.

Fully nude: $200~1 hr. $300~1.5 hrs.

Prostate massage add $50





To learn more about me, please check out my website xox


778-990-2558
zensualgirl@gmail.com

https://zensualgirl.net/​
 
Last edited:

Harmony-bc

Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2008
2,677
3,555
113
South west vancouver
zensualgirl.net
Inhale the positive. Exhale the negative.

My hair now falls in a deep smoldering auburn that catches the light instead of jet black.
A slow flame where there used to be midnight.
Aside from that, what you see is what you get. No illusions, no edits.



Sun, Sept 13 ~ 6pm to late
Mon, Sept14 ~ 2pm - late
Tues Sept 15 ~ 2pm - 7pm
Wed Sept 16 ~ 2pm - late
Thurs Sept 17 ~ 2pm to late
Fri, Sept 18 ~ 2pm to late
Sat, Sept 19 ~ 2pm to late


I prebook up to 2 months in advance. I can get quite busy, prebooking is highly recommended.
Last minute cancelations or slow days sometimes do happen so I also love my short notice gentlemen.
I'm never available before 1pm. Days that end earlier than late, is the time, I need to be finished by.
Otherwise we can be finished whenever as long as you contact me before I turn my phone off at 10pm. xox
​
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts