PERB In Need of Banner

Happy's Emma

nex169

Well-known member
May 16, 2009
551
297
63
I dropped by Happy's today as a walk in and got Emma.

She is a shorter curvy lady with pretty amazing breasts. She was fairly enthusiastic and gave a good massage fairly hard massage. The fs was ok. But the massage was good enough and she was pretty nice looking, so I would consider repeating.

$240 for FS, no kissing, a couple of positions.
 

brtdawg

New member
Mar 30, 2026
7
13
3
I dropped by Happy's today as a walk in and got Emma.

She is a shorter curvy lady with pretty amazing breasts. She was fairly enthusiastic and gave a good massage fairly hard massage. The fs was ok. But the massage was good enough and she was pretty nice looking, so I would consider repeating.

$240 for FS, no kissing, a couple of positions.
Agreed. Good boobs... good massage, well worth the price
 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts