Happy Days are Here Again!

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
No reason... ;) :D

 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver

Whew... I feel better now... :D
 

JimDandy

Banned
May 17, 2004
3,154
702
113
69
Lower Mainland, B.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvUMTpenVRI

Still one of my favorite disco tunes of all time. Thelma Houston was/is amazing. Saw her performing this song today on The View as part of Whoopi's 60th birthday celebration (may have been a rerun). She still sounds pretty good. I have a direct to disc vinyl album with this song on it as well. Better sound quality than any cd version you will ever find.

JD
 

JimDandy

Banned
May 17, 2004
3,154
702
113
69
Lower Mainland, B.C.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBR2G-iI3-I

And this is another favorite disco song. And coincidentally, I watched The Martian last night (what did we do before bittorents?) last night and the song playing during the ending credits was this song. It is a fantastic movie btw. I think it was the main theme song of the movie The Replacements (2000), though not a particularly good movie.

JD
 

badbadboy

Well-known member
Nov 2, 2006
9,531
301
83
In Lust Mostly
What a doofus I am, I thought I was being a bit original. Props to Guy Patterson :D
 

badbadboy

Well-known member
Nov 2, 2006
9,531
301
83
In Lust Mostly
Ok, thread checked for originality.

Louis Armstrong "What a wonderful world"

 

Lee Marvin

New member
Sep 10, 2015
105
0
0
 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
Since it's Sunday, how about something a little more reverent...


Can I get an "Amen?!" :D
 

Man Mountain

Too Old To Die Young
Oct 29, 2006
3,847
30
0
Vancouver
Who doesn't love a parade...?


:D
 

badbadboy

Well-known member
Nov 2, 2006
9,531
301
83
In Lust Mostly
"We are the Champions, NO TIME FOR LOSERS"

:pound: :D : the finger :

 
Ashley Madison
Vancouver Escorts